OK, so I have a SAC (School Assessed Coursework) for year 12 English. It's on the Kite-Runner and the question I've chosen to address is basically about father-son relationships. What I want to do for today is have a look into Afghan family values concerning the relation ship between son and father or even just child and parent. If anyone knows a bit about this, or can direct me to a good internet resource, I would be very grateful
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
not many people will know websites dedicated to father son relationships in afghanistan, i don't think

Jack my swag
I don't mean father-son relationships exclusively, I just mean Afghan valeus in general, as their bound to include family values in that
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Quote by boreamor
I point you towards the internet ->

Thanks for this useful advice, which obviously I had not already considered

Quote by MHDrunk
or can direct me to a good internet resource

Type "afghan family values" into google and hit the "I'm feeling lucky button."

Seriously.

I googled it and the first thing was a huge Time article, that seemed full of information.
OK Brain I will try that.

snipelfritz you're a useless cucnt

I want people making genuine and useful suggestions, even if the suggestions don't lead to anything. Not a bunch of smartass fags that think they're being funny

... i thought this was about the family values tour going to afghanistan... too bad
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Quote by boreamor
If you'd considered it, why didn't you do it?

Where do you think I am right now?

You look like a bloody crane or stork by the way

Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
... i thought this was about the family values tour going to afghanistan... too bad

+1
they base everything on religion over there. Imagine the worst most religious family you know, the ones who can't go 5 minutes w/o mentioning god, prayer, what they're going to do at church tomorrow, etc. and that's afghans in a nutshell
Thanks for that Free Time, I've read the fucking book already, and I'm looking for what they reckon about father-son relations not how religious they are.

Quote by MHDrunk
OK Brain I will try that.

snipelfritz you're a useless cucnt

I want people making genuine and useful suggestions, even if the suggestions don't lead to anything. Not a bunch of smartass fags that think they're being funny
Quote by MHDrunk
Where do you think I am right now?

somebodys a bit grumpy, today..............

Jack my swag
OP, welcome to the pit. I'm not doing your research for you because you're too damn lazy to go onto google and find it out yourself.

And now you think we're being unreasonable?

These '08ers get more annoying every day.
TS, after reading your first post I considered trying to find something, despite the thing in the back of my mind saying why the fuck can't he look himself?

Then I read some of your replies and just thought, fuck it, he's either a dick or on his period, so I cannae be arsed.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
guys... he's read the F'ing book already... leave him alone. as we all know, the pit is everyone's private army. and we have been called upon. you all should have read the terms and conditions closer when you signed up.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Trying researching Islam. Islam is of course the major religon of the Middle East,and I think it's safe to say that the values of at least 90% of Afghanis are based off of Islam.

Of course, I just BS'd that number, but i'm sure it's pretty close, give or take a few %'s.

edit:

Reported
Last edited by Spamwise at Jun 9, 2008,