I just bought it and would like the proud owners of it to let me know if there are any settings that they managed to come up with to get the specific sounds of certain bands, like Testament, Metallica, Megadeth, Iced Earth, Iron Maiden and Pantera.

THX
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
I couldn't get a the real lifelike tone I was promised out of this pedal, very disappointed. I was told you could retrieve Eric Clapton's smooth crunch...and Metallica's low end rumble...

I didn't find them.
good Metallica/Pantera sound. Put everthing on your amp at 0. and have everthing on your metal muff at halfway . Have distortion 75% of all the way and have bass at 75%. It works for me. but my amp is ****.
I find that the Metal Muff performs best with a tube amp.

I only really use three different settings. Here they are:

Classic Rock

TREBLE: 7-8
MID: 10
BASS: 10
DIST: 2-5, depending upon the "heaviness" I want.

Heavy Metal

TREBLE: 10
MID: 5-7, adjust to taste
BASS:10
DIST: 5-7, adjust to proper "heaviness"

Solo

TREBLE: 10
MID: 5
BASS: 7
DIST: 3-5

I use the Classic Rock for, well - Classic rock. (AC/DC, ZZ Top, etc.) Bridge pickup.

I use the Heavy Metal for Heavy Metal. (Metallica, LoG, Megadeth) Bridge pickup.

I use my Solo setting to bust out those high-pitched, wailing solos for blues or classic rock. Solos kind of like the ones in Comfortably Numb - Floyd or Heavy Metal (Takin' A Ride) - Don Felder. I usually use the neck pickup.

EDIT: My amp is a single channel, all-tube Fender. I keep everything except the volume at zero when I use my Muff.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
these settings alone are making my ears bleed....

i don't care what the bands use on their settings, i'd say never have treble at full unless ur amp is very middy, and last time i checked the majority don't have huge mid humps.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Top Boost - 3 o clock
Treble - 11 o clock
Mid - 11 o clock
Bass - 2 o clock
Dist - 3 o clock

Get a nice Low end Sound with that, although i play through a high gain tube amp so may sound crap on yours. Sounds good on mine though