Okay so i just have purchased a cabinet from a new company called guitar-cable.com and it was amazing. They have just came out with a line of cabinets called the "Almighty" and they are really impressive. I would highly recommend purchasing one of these cabinets if you were looking for a new one. I heard of these through a close friend of mine and decided to try his. After hearing one of these i was impressed and decided to buy one of my own. Their website was at www.guitar-cable.com and i really would suggest this cabinet if you were looking for one.

Idk I thought id just share my input on this brand of cabinet since there was nothing on here about them, thinking maybe someone else has heard of them/ tried one!
*REPORTED*

Read the rules:

Rule #2: No advertising... kinda.
No advertising if your site doesn't sell anything. No advertising if the only thing you come on here to do is advertise. But if you've made 600 posts and you made a thread about this luthier business your starting up, that's not really being detrimental to the community. That's pretty much just making a decent thread in the gear forum. But if you do it without making posts about any other thing, I will have to assume you are using UG for you moneymaking schemes and don't actually give a crap about this community. AND ABSOLUTELY NO LINKING TO EBAY!!!!! NOT VIA PM. NOT MENTIONING IT. IF ITS ON EBAY, ITS NOT ON UG. UGH. Also, do not advertise in someone else's thread. Seriously don't do it.
hah im not advertising man i just got a new piece of equipment and was really psyched about it....i wont do it again tho my bad..really i wasnt doing it tho haha
look at his join date obvious advertising
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name