**** on the walls and write "*ethnic minority of your choice* suck my poopoo"
Dick+strings= owww
Group orgy in the bathroom.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
get a tow truck and haul in a bunch of trashed cars the night before school...that's what we did...filled the parking lot with junk.
if you live anywhere near a place where you can get a cow, get a cow and put it on the highest level of your school. cows can walk up stairs but not down.
Don't show up.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Put a giant inflatable pokeball on top of the school, with the slogan "gotta catch 'em all" attached to the top of it.
Quote by guitarhero_764
Put a giant inflatable pokeball on top of the school, with the slogan "gotta catch 'em all" attached to the top of it.

Originality
I like that idea
Quote by guitarhero_764

Put a giant inflatable penis next to a giant inflatable box of kleenex with the slogan " gotta catch 'em all " attatched to the top of it.
two and a half men.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Don't show up.

Yep.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Cameronrobson
Put a giant inflatable penis next to a giant inflatable box of kleenex with the slogan " gotta catch 'em all " attatched to the top of it.