Ok I recently got fired from my job, and really need a job for the rest of the summer. I can't really seem to find much, and I'm going on my second hunt tomorrow. If age matters I'm 20.

I asked a few chain restaurants if they were hiring servers, but most of them said I would need experience, which um I don't really have as a waiter. So any suggestion would be good, I really need the money.
guitar store
Lets make a toast...To women's underwear its not the best thing in the world but its next to it...
Prostitution is the only solution.

Paperboy? lol
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Try local resturants, that's how I got into cooking, I love it. And it's totaly acceptable for me to be hammered at work, it's win win.
Proud Member of UG's Smartasses
PM Temporary to join.

"This isn't Vietnam, it's bowling! There are rules!" - Walter

"Steve Holt is a bastard!" - Will Arnet as G.O.B.
I just don't want to apply for something that takes like 2 weeks to get a response from, then an interview, and then another week to start. Thats 3-4 weeks I can be actually working.
dude ive been through this the past 2 years

i FINALLY got a a job last year that would except me with my piercings and hair
it was great i made £2000

they ****ed me over this holiday.....i have no job and i wont be getting one
my town is TINY theres nothing here
cept food places/....who wont take me on.

so yeah..................my summer =me sitting at home day after day watching numerous hours of tv
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
yeah i have a debit card

but im so pissed i didnt get my job back...its the first holiday they havent wanted me to work...and now im ****ed
and im ment to be saving for a £5000/6000 holiday next year :/
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
I'm looking for a summer job too. I don't really want to go into fast food or anything. I want something unconventional and something that involves working with my hands. It can't be disgusting either. Any ideas? I'm 17 btw.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
I never understood why everywhere required experience to be a server... how do you get experience?

I have a summer job stocking shelves in a store and will make about $3000 in the summer

but I owe $2000 to the government.
The best job ever fellas...Lifeguard. But you kinda need diplomas training and ****... anyway the money's good, hours are amazing, job is easy and honorable....
Quote by thebeast666
The best job ever fellas...Lifeguard. But you kinda need diplomas training and ****... anyway the money's good, hours are amazing, job is easy and honorable....

random asshole - whats your job?
me - lifeguard
random asshole - oh so your lazy and sit on your butt during work.. useless
me - i saved someones life this morning
random asshole - a... *explode*
Quote by Zugunruhe
"sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will violate me sexually."
lol about right....you forgot to mention the boobies ...and the hairy old ppl...... :s
I was thinking life-guard, but once again I dont have all the necessities for it.

And yes I was also wondering, if they want servers with experience, where the hell do I go.
Try construction.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
i just got my job back as a taxidermist. WORK FOR A PERSON THAT HAS THEIR OWN BUISINESS. yea. because if you work for a place like applebees or a big chain anything like walmart, they will rape you. but i work for a guy that runs his own shop. and i can just ask him to take the day off tomorrow and hes kool and just say 'yea go ahead, be here the day after though' but i get days off when i hang out with friends and then work the rest of the time.
I mean I went to Outback, and they said they aren't hiring waiters without experience, but they are hiring bussers or whatever.

Now I don't know if I exactly want to be a busboy ...
Quote by SacredxSuperman
Ok I recently got fired from my job, and really need a job for the rest of the summer. I can't really seem to find much, and I'm going on my second hunt tomorrow. If age matters I'm 20.

I asked a few chain restaurants if they were hiring servers, but most of them said I would need experience, which um I don't really have as a waiter. So any suggestion would be good, I really need the money.

I'm in the same boat although I have been looking/applying to a bunch of places and cant get a job in the first place...

I really don't think many places want to hire someone for just 2-3 months either...
other than getting a helping hand, they go through with training you but then you end up walking out soon after since you have to get back to classes...
Look for Research places/telemarketing. Nice pay and not unbearable work.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join