So I just got done watching John McCain's commercial about how his dad died or something, and then his grandpa died when he got home from war... Oh, and his friends died too.

It works as something that makes me sympathize with him, but not VOTE for him, you know? It would be the same if Obama said the same thing. Not that I'm racist. But really, do you guys hate political commercials as much as I do?
Quote by NowhereOutThere
So I just got done watching John McCain's commercial about how his dad died or something, and then his grandpa died when he got home from war... Oh, and his friends died too.

It works as something that makes me sympathize with him, but not VOTE for him, you know? It would be the same if Obama said the same thing. Not that I'm racist. But really, do you guys hate political commercials as much as I do?

Am I the only one who laughed at this? (or am I a heartless son of a bitch? )
Quote by acersucks
Am I the only one who laughed at this? (or am I a heartless son of a bitch? )

I chuckled a bit.

Huckabee's Chuck Norris ads.
I hate the "Vote for me because other person A did bad thing B." It leaves me going "Okay... but I still don't know why I should vote for you..."
Quote by Brain245
I hate the "Vote for me because other person A did bad thing B." It leaves me going "Okay... but I still don't know why I should vote for you..."

Exactly my point. There's no substance to their commercials, besides lame speeches about how their whole family is dead and somehow they got through it...
Obama's adds about being half black are useless.
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
That's all An Inconvenient Truth is, Al Gore bitching.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
American politics is a lot like American Idol ; doesn't really matter how you sound as long as idiots like you.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I'm just going to go ahead and report this and tell you to take it to the Political thread.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by NowhereOutThere
Oh, and his friends died too.

I love how casually you say that .