No, man, im the least from emo, i actually have a assignment where i have to relate the theme of the book to song lyrics and i cant think of that many. P.S. Juging by your profile picture, you are the bitch.
Last edited by summavilla at Jun 9, 2008,
I think Steven by Sensel Fail... There are alot to be honest.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Moved to techniques.

This forum is only for posting original pieces for critique. Threadstarter, if you could give the rules at the top of the forum the once over you'll be fine.

Thanks
THW
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
All I can think of right now:

Tiger Army - Where The Moss Slowly Grows

It's about the singer/guitarist (Nick 13)'s friend's death. He had committed suicide the summer before.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Anything off of The Mars Volta's 2003 album De-Loused in the Comatorium. It's a concept album dedicated to the bands friend Julio Venegas who committed suicide.
What Sarah Said by Death Cab For Cutie.
Member #4 of the "I have parents over 50 and i'm a teen" club, pm tanglewoodguit to join.
Listen to Jackson Browne.

Off the top of my head, (These Days), For a Dancer, Linda Paloma, Of Missing Persons (and Here Come Those Tears Again).

Bracketed if I don't think they're actually written about it, but could have been.

Beautiful, beautiful songs. Beautiful.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
in this river and dirt on the grave by black label society
Guitars
Gretsch corvette
Epiphone SG special

Effects
RP350
big muff pi
crybaby wah
RC-2 loop station

Amps
Spider II 15W
Bugera 333XL 212
Cemetary Gates.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Wish you were here - pink floyd
Slipped away - avril lavigne
who youd be today - kenny chesney
Life Without You - SRV
"...And the guy thats on the ground, that needs some help, you dont walk up and kick him. If you do that you better be wearing shoes for a while. 'Cause you know what? Trade places with him.. he'll pick you up." Stevie Ray Vaughan
4AM Forever by Lostprophets
I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I am not
-Kurt Cobain
Blackbird by Alter Bridge
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond

I think Shine on is better and although they weren't wrote abote the actual death, it was more of a metaphorical death, so it would probarbly work better
Die Romantic - Aiden. It's about the lead singer watching his friend die of an overdose, I think...
Not exactly death of a friend, but, Opeth's new album, Watershed. Loss is pretty much the main motif.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"