Original song with original lyrics. Slide boogie in G.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/imgooley/music/original/

As always C4C.
I like the simplicty of it all, and realize thats probably the style you were going for, but with a bit more instrumentation (another guitar, or basic bass/drum parts) it could really make the song much more interesting, they wouldn't need to be high in the mix or anything,

Like I said in my other crit... you need to bring your vocals up, they arn't THAT bad, so don't hide them by cutting all the volume from them.

Really good though, reminds me of Seasick Steve
Too much gain = Ears in pain
Quote by Nic Play Guitar
I like the simplicty of it all, and realize thats probably the style you were going for, but with a bit more instrumentation (another guitar, or basic bass/drum parts) it could really make the song much more interesting, they wouldn't need to be high in the mix or anything,

Like I said in my other crit... you need to bring your vocals up, they arn't THAT bad, so don't hide them by cutting all the volume from them.

Really good though, reminds me of Seasick Steve

Yeah, I see what you're saying. I would love to have some drum parts and a bass part, but I don't want to use a backing track (like from guitar pro) because it's an original. Plus, I kinda wanted a blending of a John Lee Hooker and Lightnin Hopkins type deal on it.

Thanks for the crit.