I'd say the 2nd one, since it's neck- thru... not much difference between them otherwise, though.
hm, id go with the mh-400nt, the 81's would freakin scream, but the 81/85 set is really good also. the dual 81's are great for soloing, and pretty much alot of other stuff. the 81/85 are an all round good set. either way, you cant go wrong.
i agree, the second one

it has EMG 81/85, the first one only said it has 81

rosewood neck, and the 2nd one looks cooler too
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by espplayer400
hm, id go with the mh-400nt, the 81's would freakin scream, but the 81/85 set is really good also. the dual 81's are great for soloing, and pretty much alot of other stuff. the 81/85 are an all round good set. either way, you cant go wrong.

which pickup 81 or 85 gives you the really nice clean sound. like metallicas clean sound.
for that price, you could get a good Jackson Dinky...
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by Tonoloc
which pickup 81 or 85 gives you the really nice clean sound. like metallicas clean sound.

The 85 would get you closer... but you're not getting Metallica- like cleans without a high- end tube amp.
for that price, you could get a good Jackson Dinky...[/QUOTE

Is a dinky better or something?
Quote by cukd7x-a2-
for that price, you could get a good Jackson Dinky...[/QUOTE

Is a dinky better or something?

No, they're just different. They've got alder bodies, and therefore sound brighter.