Hey guys, I'm trying to find the font which is used by mac. I think its just really nice on the eye and would be great for some of my engineering reports. The font I am talking about is the one in the menu at the very top of this site http://www.apple.com/mac/

And yes - I have done quite a bit of searching but have struggled to find any information or links to downloads. If any mac uses could send me the font file from within their program files that would be ****ing awesome too!

Cheers guys,
Tom.
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
bump yo
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
Verdana?
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Custom (Alpine White)
Roland Microcube

Hoping to get a Strat or Tele next.
It is close, but i dont think it is the right one man. anyone else know?
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
I know the old black and white iPods used Chicago, but that font looks too similiar to Verdana.