My stepmom has started cooking this absolute ass scented food because it has just about no calories and it pisses me the **** off. The smell lingers in the house for HOURS! I can only describe it as a fish's gray asshole being boiled and then grilling the steam. GOD DAMMIT I can smell it almost all day. She cooks it in the morning for work and at night for her dinner. What smells can you guys not stand.
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
oooh oooh that smell, can't you smell that smell?!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Tofu?
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by Twisted Magnum
Fuck her brains out.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Can you have more recognition for your parents? You don't even pay for the food, the roof ... Be grateful, stop whining.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

YAY SKYNYRD!

i dont like the smell of diarrhea
Quote by kevin14u2nv
heck yeah its gonna be heavy its gonna be in Drop A tuning and the opening line of the CD will be like Worship god

and then the pope just does a freakin brutal breakdown
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

best song about potpourri ever written.
The smell of paint thinner........

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by JeanMi36
Can you have more recognition for your parents? You don't even pay for the food, the roof ... Be grateful, stop whining.

She is my stepmom and doesn't do ****.
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
Quote by Twisted Magnum
Fuck her brains out.

doesnt apply everywhere, as much as we want it to...
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
i hate my mom or sister put on nailpolish and it lingers around. Makes my brain actually hurt, i have no clue how they stand it
Cat poop.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
maybe she farted... you should plug her ass with your dick
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by rickyy
Cat poop.

You don't like cat poop? Thats my fave.
and i sit and wonder, falling under .
i hate the smell of your fingers when the strings have just been lubed
Quote by dunkelblau

i dont like the smell of diarrhea

word, i mean, **** smells pretty bad but u get used to it, but diarrhea **** is just toxic. wats worse is diarrhea farts, when u feel like u gotta take a ****, and u fart, especially if ur in the can, cuz when ur legs are spread, the gas just goes down, bounces back up, and goes through the opening directly into your nasal cavity.
Quote by IronNecrosis
maybe she farted... you should plug her ass with your dick

I will never stick my dick in anything as horrible smelling as that. But thanks for the thought.
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan

Oh Damn
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
word, i mean, **** smells pretty bad but u get used to it, but diarrhea **** is just toxic. wats worse is diarrhea farts, when u feel like u gotta take a ****, and u fart, especially if ur in the can, cuz when ur legs are spread, the gas just goes down, bounces back up, and goes through the opening directly into your nasal cavity.

Ever take a dump in the woods? It is about 20 times worse smelling.
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan

Oh Damn
Quote by ihatefender
She is my stepmom and doesn't do ****.

Do I detect some stored feelings in there?.... Be a good honest boy and tell her what you think of her and her food. and if you can't stand the smell, you should try going to the Kophinou abattoir in Cyprus. The putrid smell of rotting entrails, heads and blood in three giant containers, left to decompose at a natural rate in the clean morning mountain air. That is a nice smell.
Quote by ihatefender
Ever take a dump in the woods? It is about 20 times worse smelling.

couldnt tell you the last time i sparked a conversation about taking a dump...
i feel accomplished
Quote by kevin14u2nv
heck yeah its gonna be heavy its gonna be in Drop A tuning and the opening line of the CD will be like Worship god

and then the pope just does a freakin brutal breakdown
Ugh. A couple days ago our biology teacher unpacked a dead lamprey for observation, but the preservation liquid didn't seem to work so it was decomposing. Fortunately, he let us out of class for a half hour while he tried to get the smell out.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by thebeast666
Do I detect some stored feelings in there?.... Be a good honest boy and tell her what you think of her and her food. and if you can't stand the smell, you should try going to the Kophinou abattoir in Cyprus. The putrid smell of rotting entrails, heads and blood in three giant containers, left to decompose at a natural rate in the clean morning mountain air. That is a nice smell.

Okay you win . Me thinking that a smell is horrible and posting it on an internet forum because I'm bored makes me ungrateful for everything I have. I should go to another country and smell all it has to offer. You inspired me and I have just bought my ticket online and have started packing.
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan

Oh Damn
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
Parmajean cheese (sp)? The crap you put on spaghetti.

Parmesan.

I can't stand the smell of tobacco smoke. Flavored/scented cigars are okay... But when I'm around people who smoke cigarettes... Blech.

Also, dirty poon. Ew.
Quote by ihatefender
Okay you win . Me thinking that a smell is horrible and posting it on an internet forum because I'm bored makes me ungrateful for everything I have. I should go to another country and smell all it has to offer. You inspired me and I have just bought my ticket online and have started packing.

Relax, cowboy.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I remember my dad cooked/fried up some cod tongues and they smelled like crap. He brought them into my room, waved them around and left. I wanted to kill him for it. I threw up twice because of it.
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

Damn you! That's what I came to this thread for.

*Storms out*
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ