What are your thoughts on them. I think there a great band. What are their best albums and best songs?
I love these guys. not a huge fan, but i dled some songs such as pleasure to kill and extreme aggression. it literally gives me extreme aggression. i managed to do 5 extra push ups than normal when working out by listening to this song. now i always listen to it right before a workout.
Thrash thread
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
awesome band, although there is already a thread. Best album is by far Pleasure To Kill, followed by Comma of Souls.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
To me, Endless Pain is better...

But, whatever
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993
To me, Endless Pain is better...

But, whatever

+1 Endless Pain's actually my favorite Kreator album.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by MetalMessiah665
+1 Endless Pain's actually my favorite Kreator album.

Same

In this order:

Endless Pain
Pleasure To Kill
Extreme Aggression
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
I never could really get into Endless Pain, or Extreme Aggression. They are good, i just can't see them on the same level as PTK or CoS.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
The only Kreator album I have is Pleasure to Kill, and I like it.