i need a nice cheap tube amp for blues guitar. I want to plug it in to a cabinet though.. i dont know how to do that
anything you want to plug into a cabinet will not run you cheap.
Set Up

Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Fender Princeton Chorus Amp
Fender Acoustic 12 String
Samick Acoustic 6 String
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Quote by JakeGoTosBand
do combo amps work?

Yes, they do.

What is your price range and planned usage? If you can afford a Vox AC30 or a Marshall Blues Breaker, or a Super Reverb, I'm not going to recommend something like the Blues Junior (which is damned good, especially the tweed NOS one).
im thinkin about a blues jr. but is that good on a cabinet? also, does it have pretty nice crunch?
blackheart little giant has plenty of crunch. you could get a 12at7 preamp tube so that it stays cleaner if that's what you want.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
k thx all of you ill think of sumthin, its just my amp head broke and I really want a nice fender combo but i dont want my perfectly fine cab to go to waste
if you push the blues jr. it sounds really nice
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
The blues junior is a great amp. Also check out the Valve Standard/Junior by epiphone. Great amps for the price. They sound a bit darker than the fender.
im also thinking about a fender 212R 2X12 100W amp, would that be good? i know its solid state but its cheaper than the blues jr.
'65 Twin 'verb!

Whoo!
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by JakeGoTosBand
k is there a bigger tube than the blues jr. and cheaper than around 500 or less

You could snag a Palomino for under 500 bucks. Another option is the Epiphone Blues Custom. They run about 550 new.
15 watts tube is enough for most situations, unless you need pristine cleans. You could get a used Crate Palomino V32 for under 500 dollars. 30 watt 2x12 I believe. I don't know how much the 50 watt head costs, but you could probably get a deal on that too.

A used Blues Custom goes for about 400-450.
The Blues Jr. is great, but you can't connect it to a cab. It doesn't have any sort of line out or speaker out or any out, the only jack on it is an input.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover
The Blues Jr. is great, but you can't connect it to a cab. It doesn't have any sort of line out or speaker out or any out, the only jack on it is an input.

I didn't know that.

I'm 94% sure that you can hook up an extension cab to a Valve standard.
Quote by JakeGoTosBand
I dont want to spend more than 500 dollars, but I want a larger amp than the blues jr.

The Crate V33 head is a nice value.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.