Hey, I've done some searching and found many opinions on multi-effects units, and was wondering which one would be best? I have the money for just about anything at the moment, and was looking at the Boss-GT10... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
I like the Boss SuperSearchBar pedal. it has everything i need
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
The Line 6 X3 or the digitech GSP1101 through a tube power amp are the best you can get. Boss isnt renowned for its warm, organic amp models. They are the most digital of the digital amp modelers.
Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM 900
peavey 5150

Mesa 4x12
I've heard that the g-major has quality effects and would be at home in a pro rig.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by martinez952000
BOSS ME-50.

It's the simplest and the best.

Yeah, I might agree, if his price range was a little lower. If he can go for better (which even I admit... there is better), why shouldn't he?
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
I do believe FLCLcowdude has one of those, I'd shoot him a PM or something.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
For what? The G-System (around $1400) has spectacular sound quality, but it only covers your basic modulation, harmonization, EQ, and Compression effects. For anything more creative or insane, look at an Eventide (around $4000)
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.