Godddam its too hot for pants... **** it i'm becoming a nudist... but seriously ahah pants are overrated... and I the only one who thinks this?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.

When the fuck did we get ice cream?
Psh. Nah.

I hate pants sometimes. I'm just like, "I've had it with these mother****in pants on my mother****in legs."

Yea, just like that.
Set Up

Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Fender Princeton Chorus Amp
Fender Acoustic 12 String
Samick Acoustic 6 String
Line 6 POD X3 Live
I hate clothing in general.

Washing clothing......folding clothing....eating clothing....<_<

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I am in my underwear. PM me for pics.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
well a few weeks a go I can't remember the exact date but it was national drop your pants day and to celebrate I dropped my pants on top of the tank at Victoria Park in London... it was a good day... but seriously I find pants unnecessary, like boxers just look like shorts anyways and like I was sweating balls with my pants on... hmm I suppose the next step for me is becoming a full blown nudist... one day... one day
(\__/)

Quote by John_was_here
well a few weeks a go I can't remember the exact date but it was national drop your pants day and to celebrate I dropped my pants on top of the tank at Victoria Park in London... it was a good day... but seriously I find pants unnecessary, like boxers just look like shorts anyways and like I was sweating balls with my pants on... hmm I suppose the next step for me is becoming a full blown nudist... one day... one day

I would have whooped your ass if I saw that, boy.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by John_was_here

Hey your from London, as well as me. Crazy.
How come I never heard of such a glorious day??
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Mudkipz don't like pants either. They were smart enough to never use them.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Kilts FTW!
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
I dunno heard it on FM-96 that morning, had plans of drinking that night so it worked out quite nicely... and any excuse to drop your pants is a good enough excuse for me, although I also enjoy dropping my pants for no reason at all
(\__/)

Quote by 666Sabbath666
Hey your from London, as well as me. Crazy.
How come I never heard of such a glorious day??
THE London, in England, presumably.

edit: nope, Canada
Quote by black-sabbath
Mudkipz don't like pants either. They were smart enough to never use them.

you aren't metaldud. no one will be able to out-pokemon reference him.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
its summer. The only thinng I wear is basketball shorts and flip flops. i only wear pants and shirts when i go to church on sundays.
I'll be your number one with a bullet.
I find underwear less useful than pants.
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
I feel that way about shorts. I will only wear them when it is absolutely necessary (I have a gun to my head or I'm in PE, but I don't have to take PE anymore, now, do I? Junior ftw!). That and if I'm out of jeans.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
i hate clothes
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
well is there anyone who doesn't like not wearing pants??? because if you do then I feel sorry for you that you can't truly appreciate the joys of pantlessness
(\__/)

I know what you mean!! I HATE pants on these forums!!

I just wanna be like "Dude, get out the way. I want to see my screen. Stupid pants. get off the forums."

Quote by Altoidwithmelon
Hambonicus, that was epic with a side of win

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Proud member of the "I don't believe in global warming clan".
I only wear pants when I go outside my house, and when I do, it's Lee Dungaree's.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Clothes as a whole are annoying.

Pants are clothing, therefore, they are annoying.

Being fully naked whenever I can FTW!
I agree. I'm more of a shorts kinda guy.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
TS, so because its now too hot to wear pants (at least where I live) means that you completely hate them as a whole?

What about when Winter rolls around, you going to continue wearing shorts? (well, that question is relevant to where you live).
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
I'm more of a g-string or nothing gal - I let you choose .

Don't be ashamed. It's only your own body.
Last edited by stepco12345 at Jun 9, 2008,