no one wants it
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by The_Paranoia
Ipod For Lyfe!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111

word
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
No one wants a Zune. Ever.

And there is a forum for this. Not the Pit.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know I am an idiot. The Zune sucks even though I have never touched one! I am just making fun of them because it seems like the cool thing to do.

Quote by d K A p S
you don't have to reply just to say you don't want it...

i do not want it.

ipods are much better.

im listening to one right now!
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
Quote by Masonpwiley
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know I am an idiot. The Zune sucks even though I have never touched one! I am just making fun of them because it seems like the cool thing to do.

We must be, like, twins.
Because Ipod sucks. Broke many. not zune. Yeah. Take that reserve not met off..
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-
how many did you break? and how? ive had mine for over 4 years
im stupid. blahbalhblahblah
I've also had my ipod for over 2 years, besides the fact that its sometimes doesn't want to turn off, I have no problems =)

and yes, i'm listening to it as I type.

by the way, this isn't the place to be selling crap.
let me put it this way, i've had my ipod for probably 3 years and dropped it literally hundreds of time on everything from concrete to apple pie with nothing more than a ton of scratches.

my friend bought a zune when they came out, half a year later from a really minor drop the screen cracked in half rendering it useless and what does he do? he buys another zune.

another two months later, he opens up has backpack and the screen has a crack in the upper right corner and the screen isn't working half of the time. after that he went out and bought an ipod

moral of the story: unless you plan on keeping it in a reinforced steel box with feet of padding buy a damn ipod.

edit:
Quote by Jeremy Clark
besides the fact that its sometimes doesn't want to turn off

why the hell doesn't apple fix that? mine gets that too as well as those of many other people i know. it seems like it wouldn't be that hard a fix and it would make life so much easier.
Last edited by arizonagt at Jun 10, 2008,
Quote by arizonagt
let me put it this way, i've had my ipod for probably 3 years and dropped it literally hundreds of time on everything from concrete to apple pie with nothing more than a ton of scratches.

my friend bought a zune when they came out, half a year later from a really minor drop the screen cracked in half rendering it useless and what does he do? he buys another zune.

another two months later, he opens up has backpack and the screen has a crack in the upper right corner and the screen isn't working half of the time. after that he went out and bought an ipod

moral of the story: unless you plan on keeping it in a reinforced steel box with feet of padding buy a damn ipod.

edit:
why the hell doesn't apple fix that? mine gets that too as well as those of many other people i know. it seems like it wouldn't be that hard a fix and it would make life so much easier.

Those are the first gen.

The 2nd gen are about 10 times more durable then the ipods. Then again hes selling a 1st gen so you're right in your info.
Quote by MakeItY0urs
how many did you break? and how? ive had mine for over 4 years

dropped it when i was sitting, ipod broke. landed on it when I was skating. Broke it. Listened to my friend zune. I dropped it. Just a little dent. It was on concrete. It was the 80gb
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-