My Gear:
Schecter Tempest custom
Pro Co Rat Duecetone Distortion
Boss Space Echo
Boss Super Chorus
Line 6 Verbzilla
Digitech Jam-man
Peavey ValveKing 212
If I see another thread with the title "Holy ****" I'm going to shove a shat brick down their throats
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.

I believe this is yours?
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by metaldud536
Will you use this brick to build a house?

He'll use it to help build the pokemon daycare center, duh. How else is your abra going to level?
Quote by |Marco|
He'll use it to help build the pokemon daycare center, duh. How else is your abra going to level?

I know. Peice of sh*t is hard to catch and then it only knows "teleport." What bs!
Quote by |Marco|

I lol'd. nice
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
Quote by metaldud536
I know. Peice of sh*t is hard to catch and then it only knows "teleport." What bs!

But is it worth it for Kadabra and then Alakazam?

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

It's Jimi...he could do anything he wanted.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by BobChicken

Yes it is.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by BobChicken

maybe ive been away from UG for too long, but what the hell is up with this sudden Pokeman obsession?!
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
jimi hendrix isnt allowed to like christmas?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by bi-ah!
jimi hendrix isnt allowed to like christmas?

He's black. and Christmas is about feelings. Black people don't have feelings, therefore, Black people don't like Christmas.

/racism

I'm nto actually racist.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
yeah i have it. His "version" of we three kings is him doing 10 minutes of weird noises. Some of his other songs are good. But they're mostly heavily edited demos he was screwing around with.
Quote by metaldud536
It was my fault.
True

You Pokemon nerd, you.
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE

Quote by metaldud536
No. I prefer pokemon that are half something and half something else
Example: Kabuto- rock/water

cant beat a grass type though, i go with a venosaur to wipe that guy out. then ill use pigeot to finish the match
Quote by F8iscruel
cant beat a grass type though, i go with a venosaur to wipe that guy out. then ill use pigeot to finish the match

wtf? who ever picked the grass type straight off? Fire types all the way!!!

Quote by phlip999

Quote by BobChicken

You had to ****ing trade to get Alakazam! I remember getting my Kadabra to like 80 or something before realizing it...
Quote by BobChicken
wtf? who ever picked the grass type straight off? Fire types all the way!!!

charizard is over rated blastoise would anhailate him, hell any water type could wipe him, true a fire type could take out venosaur but it was hard to come across a really good grass type, and he is the clossest to a legendary type who is grass you know
Quote by F8iscruel
charizard is over rated blastoise would anhailate him, hell any water type could wipe him, true a fire type could take out venosaur but it was hard to come across a really good grass type, and he is the clossest to a legendary type who is grass you know

Indeed, i see your wise point F8iscruel. I submit to your superior Pokemon mastery.

Quote by phlip999