So i was playing and then i realized that i never asked how good the speaker was in my amp.

Its a Red coat The governor.

Any opinions?

edit: Well i love it but i dont know a **** load about speakers so ;p

Soundclip in profile whit a very ****y 10$ microphone doing nothing else matter solo.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Well, that's not a speaker with a very well known name. It's not like Celestions, which are pretty much legendary accordin to some. So, take that with a grain of salt.
Yeah, it is a legendary speaker. Red Coat line made by eminence. It's probably pretty good, definitely better than most stock speakers. I don't know if it's voiced to your playing style. It's for a British tone (Red coat).

Depending on what kind of music you play it may/may not be the best, but it's a quality speaker

edit: check out the eminence website, they have tons of info on it.

Check this out for a description
http://www.eminence.com/pdf/tone_guide.pdf
Last edited by pak1351 at Jun 9, 2008,
Quote by pak1351
Yeah, it is a legendary speaker. Red Coat line made by eminence. It's probably pretty good, definitely better than most stock speakers. I don't know if it's voiced to your playing style. It's for a British tone (Red coat).

Depending on what kind of music you play it may/may not be the best, but it's a quality speaker

Yup its very british sounding.

O well thats nice to know that i buyed a nice amp whit a nice speaker

thanks guys.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Quote by pak1351

agreed. i haven't tried the governor, but eminence make nice speakers.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i haven't tried the governor, but eminence make nice speakers.

Very nice, IMHO.

The Governor is supposed to be Eminence's take on the Celestion V30, so it probably wouldn't be my first choice. But the brand is excellent. I have a Red Fang that I swear by.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.