Today was my first day of summer school. Now this probably happens to a lot of you, but it really suprised me a lot. I tranferred to a school in my city beacuse yada yada yada. Sitting in class, I see this kid who looks extremely familiar. I talk to him later and it turns he and his twin brother went to school with me in 2nd-4th grade. They didn't finish elementary school with me, but they moved to my city 4 years ago and attend the same school I just transferred too. I haven't spoken to them since they left my elementary school, and to find them somewhere that's an hour and a half away from San Jose (where my elementary school was) and attend the same school as me is pretty crazy.

You can share your similar experiences if you want.
^wtf?
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
I kinda had that happen to me, but the schools were just a town apart from each other.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by GnR_ROK
^wtf?

i second that^
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
So you live in Cali? I have a cousin out there and I want to go just to meet the people and see how people are outside of Chicagoland.

This is my first year without summer school! I'm about to be a senior and I'm enjoying my last summer as a minor by not doing anything! **** yeah!
Last edited by musiclover2399 at Jun 9, 2008,
Aurora whatever... how are you still alive?
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
Quote by Metallist65
Um...no, that's never happened to me. So, here's my take on yours. I DON'T ****IN CARE!

Then don't post in his thread.

I've had an experience somewhat like that, but it was with churches, not schools.
I bet he hotlinked the lol wut pear, cause he just joined last month he prob didn't know. xD
"I play guitar" - Me
best friends with a kind in preschool, moved then in 12th grade i became best friends again with him. only like 6 months ago i foundout that he is the same person.
2/17/08 Kosova's independence!!!
Summer school? lol

I like having summer free cause I can prance around the beaches in my sexy bikini (pm for pics) almost naked. Sometimes I get one of those Milk 2 go things and just spill it all over my insanely hot & horny body, while getting some in my mouth (also pm for pics).

There's advantages of being a female .
Quote by DiMeTiMe
Summer school? lol

I like having summer free cause I can prance around the beaches in my sexy bikini (pm for pics) almost naked. Sometimes I get one of those Milk 2 go things and just spill it all over my insanely hot & horny body, while getting some in my mouth (also pm for pics).

There's advantages of being a female .

you didn't just say that...

DiMeTiMe, you gonna get raped
You know what we mean.......

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s