Okay so yesterday, I had band practice and then went swimming for a while. So then i went back home and had some cheese cake. Then I was pretty tired so I went in to my room and went to bed a lot earlier then usual. I woke up and it looked like the sun was about to rise. So I take a shower and put on some fresh clothes. Then as I was heading towards the stairs I looked at the clock, it was about 9:15. I then looked outside my window and saw the sun on the horizon. The suns risin kind of slow today, i thought. So I went downstairs and I was about to get some cereal, when I heard my mom say that my salad was ready. At first I was like Huh? Then I realized that it was still Sunday lol. It was pretty weird. Any similiar stories?
Haha my friend fell asleep after school one time and woke up at 6:30 and it was dark so he thought it was the morning and he started t

Ehh I'm not going to bother telling a story.
I think most people have similar stories like that, just not all of us let it get to the extreme that you did. Congratulations.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by AuroraBorealis

LOL dude that's like the 3rd time I've seen him post that in the last 15 minutes..........

Well about the story, one time me and my friends stayed up for 3 days straight as a competition. Well nobody won because we all crashed at the same time and slept for 27 hours.....woke up the sunday before school at about 10 p.m. Parents were pissed....
Yeah, opposite happened to me once, had to work at like 7 pm, woke up before 7 am and etc... i think everyone has stories like that
What? Something about tossing your salad? I just skimmed. Not interested.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by metalcore123
No, I'm not a drummer.

Fixed.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.