After posting here ,and asking all the advice, i have come to belive this is the site for me.April i got a HSS Strat mim,and a Marshall DFX100.I went on this fourm for some solid advice,and got what i needed.I got this strat from guitar center,whoa guys,this is a nice one.I had the cash for any made in america,maybe not the clapton,but you get my point.I went with the mim Hss.I could not have been more right.I love this Guitar.Maple Neck,and with the few upgrades i have made(Lace Sensor Hot Gold Neck)-Silver Lace sensor Mid,and Seymour duncan JB-4 jr at Bridge, and allso schaller heads,this Guitar Rocks for tone.I like the blues,and all assorted easy rock,and this setup gives all.Yes i did Dump the Marshall,but at a cost neg,I got a Fender Twin,which set me back a few more hundred on top of my trade in.Guitar Center loves there Sex,Because rape never felt worse,****en I love this set up now,tone is complete,feel on neck,can,t say enought,Thanks Guy,s I guess i was a asshole starting here becase,i wasnt sure ,but now i have seen the light.Kenny.OH BTW salesman used a condom
My grear Fender standard Strat(Black and White)Amp Marshall MG100DFX ,assorted toys.
Last edited by kenney at Jun 9, 2008,
tl;dr

+1 to UVG

WTF to the last sentence.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by uvq
wtf?
I felt the same way,wtf,but if this your only response to my up grades then then the same.I want postive input,not bull****
My grear Fender standard Strat(Black and White)Amp Marshall MG100DFX ,assorted toys.
Quote by Underjoggle
What in all the bloody fucking hells.
Maybe but i guess i got lost with the real legends(Clapton,Beck,Dixon,Elmore James,Sorry offened you seness,btw your avitar sucks,must be for real
Last edited by kenney at Jun 9, 2008,
hey everybody, go easy on the retard here!

that sound's like a good setup!

glad the salesmen used a condom... dont want any little accidents now, do we!
Quote by kenney
After posting here ,and asking all the advice, i have come to belive this is the site for me.April i got a HSS Strat mim,and a Marshall DFX100.I went on this fourm for some solid advice,and got what i needed.I got this strat from guitar center,whoa guys,this is a nice one.I had the cash for any made in america,maybe not the clapton,but you get my point.I went with the mim Hss.I could not have been more right.I love this Guitar.Maple Neck,and with the few upgrades i have made(Lace Sensor Hot Gold Neck)-Silver Lace sensor Mid,and Seymour duncan JB-4 jr at Bridge, and allso schaller heads,this Guitar Rocks for tone.I like the blues,and all assorted easy rock,and this setup gives all.Yes i did Dump the Marshall,but at a cost neg,I got a Fender Twin,which set me back a few more hundred on top of my trade in.Guitar Center loves there Sex,Because rape never felt worse,****en I love this set up now,tone is complete,feel on neck,can,t say enought,Thanks Guy,s I guess i was a asshole starting here becase,i wasnt sure ,but now i have seen the light.Kenny.OH BTW salesman used a condom

Put the bong down and step away slowly........................................
Space them,put them into paragraphs.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Yes that's all very well and good but in future can you try typing in English? You're in Albany for god's sake, they educate you people there don't they?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Yes that's all very well and good but in future can you try typing in English? You're in Albany for god's sake, they educate you people there don't they?

Hey I'm from Albany!!

I use punctuation!!!!

punctuation FTW .
Quote by Branflakes
Hey I'm from Albany!!

I use punctuation!!!!

punctuation FTW .

Ahh, good, walking proof that the TS has no excuse for typing like a complete retard. My point is proven.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.