I'm looking for a JEM like guitar in the 600-800 range (granted, yes I know they will require some tweeking) and any suggested modifications (recommended pickups,bridge,trem etc) would be greatly appreciated!
The basswood one: Ibanez Prestige with basswood body + Dimarzio Breeds. The newer ones have the Edge Zero bridge though, and some Prestige Ibanez's have mahogany body.
The white (alder) one: an alder-bodied Jackson with Dimarzio Evos. Trem won't feel like the JEM though.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
i'd probably go with an rg1570 + pickup swap. i realise the highest model JEM is alder, but the others are basswood, plus (if you ask me) having the correct HSH pickup assortment is more key to getting his sound than the correct body wood... considering it's got a trem and a bolt-on neck, the body wood difference to the tone will probably be quite minor...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?