Crate 120/212 combo!

It's a pretty sweet amp if you eq it right.

Nothing beats this amp in the price range, I've played my share of amps in this range. This is the best one. Well, Solid State that is. I am going to make it hybrid with a Tube Works Blue Tube EQ pedal I have. =]
I got some good guitars, yo.
congrats...if you like how it sounds, that should be all that matters and dont let anyone tell you different
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
My second amp was a small Crate. I did like it before I gave it to my dad a while back.
You should've looked for an old gtx. Kicks the **** out of any of the crate solid states I've played since.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
On this fourm god forbid you dont buy a tube.You had Guts to admit it.I myself got raped over the coals for buying a Marshall100 DFX,good luck ,your going to need it
My grear Fender standard Strat(Black and White)Amp Marshall MG100DFX ,assorted toys.
Quote by kenney
On this fourm god forbid you dont buy a tube.You had Guts to admit it.I myself got raped over the coals for buying a Marshall100 DFX,good luck ,your going to need it
Nothing wrong with buying a solid state, its the MG's that no one likes.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by deathbyawesome

Ha, this man speaks the truth. As said before, this amp beats those in the competing price range of solid state, meaning the MG series. I would never buy the MG series.
I got some good guitars, yo.
Cool deal man!

I myself have a Crate FXT65, not my main amp of coure but it did well in it's day. They take pedals exceptionally well because they're not a modeling amp. Enjoy it man!
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by deathbyawesome

And those arachnids...