...His comparisons can be made to any politician, they all talk big and promise change.

P.S. why do they have what looks like a security guard with an ear piece wearing robes in the background?
all these preachers are nuts, but then again, so is obama.
"i want to be president of the greatest country on earth.....(it's time for change guys!)"
contradictory much...
Quote by Rogue Hermit
all these preachers are nuts, but then again, so is obama.
"i want to be president of the greatest country on earth.....(it's time for change guys!)"
contradictory much...

Explain how that's contradictory.
Hi, I'm Peter
I'm watching this video still, and I can't figure out why he thinks that Obama is Hitler.

"Obama is evil cuz people likes him lulz..."

is all I'm getting.
it's a wrong comparison.

obama's communist like stalin. he wants to completely level american society and he makes his statements sound like the proletariat vs. the burgeoise.

change what? nothing. barack for the loss in 08.
Epi Les Paul Standard (vintage sunburst with SD pearly gates pickup in the bridge and SD Alnico II Pro in the neck)
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50
Avatar 2x12 (vintage 30 and marshall heritage speakers)
Crybaby 535Q
Boss CE-5
Boss GE-7
Boss TU-2
Quote by totenkopfSG
obama's communist like stalin.

Political ignorance FTL.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by totenkopfSG
it's a wrong comparison.

obama's communist like stalin. he wants to completely level american society and he makes his statements sound like the proletariat vs. the burgeoise.

change what? nothing. barack for the loss in 08.

Typical right-wing statement...
sup?
call it what you wish, but i'm not politically ignorant.

i don't hear you, dirk gently, saying anything constructive other than presenting an ad hominem comment.
Epi Les Paul Standard (vintage sunburst with SD pearly gates pickup in the bridge and SD Alnico II Pro in the neck)
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50
Avatar 2x12 (vintage 30 and marshall heritage speakers)
Crybaby 535Q
Boss CE-5
Boss GE-7
Boss TU-2
Quote by ldl67
Typical right-wing statement...

His statement be a little exaggerated, but it's true enough.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me
Quote by TheReFiller
His statement be a little exaggerated, but it's true enough.

How so?

He certainly isn't communist, as he seems even a bit right lenient to me...
sup?
Quote by totenkopfSG
call it what you wish, but i'm not politically ignorant.

i don't hear you, dirk gently, saying anything constructive other than presenting an ad hominem comment.

I don't bother having logical arguments with people who are clearly illogical. Comparing Obama to Stalin? You're clearly engaging in hyperbole or you're ignorant. It's a clear dichotomy.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by ldl67
How so?

He certainly isn't communist, as he seems even a bit right lenient to me...

Are you serious? Obama is incredibly left wing. Anyway, I'm not saying he's communist, it's just that the liberal side of politics seems to be much more communist than the right side. Well, I'll give Obama one thing, he's better than Hillary.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
Comparing Obama to Hitler is like comparing Rock pokemon to water pokemon. They are complete opposites.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Comparing Obama to Hitler is like comparing Rock pokemon to water pokemon. They are complete opposites.

lawlz
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

Priceless
Quote by TheReFiller
Are you serious? Obama is incredibly left wing. Anyway, I'm not saying he's communist, it's just that the liberal side of politics seems to be much more communist than the right side. Well, I'll give Obama one thing, he's better than Hillary.

Well that all depends on what you would consider centre.

Of course the liberal side of politics is closer to communism.. People seem to not have a clear idea on what communism really is. They're just know it's bad, while capitalism is obviously flawless.
sup?
Quote by ldl67

Of course the liberal side of politics is closer to communism.. People seem to not have a clear idea on what communism really is. They're just know it's bad, while capitalism is obviously flawless.

Pretty much.
Quote by ldl67

Yup. No matter how much you break down an argument and try settling it out, they'll always be that one point that divides the two people's opinions.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
Who cares what other people say about candidates.
We should only listen to what the candidates say they do and who they are.
And for the truth behind what they say check out
www.factcheck.org
It takes everything they say and analyzes the background. Like when Mccain says obama didnt vote for Irans revolutionary guard being a terrorist group... well obama actually cosponsored his own legislation saying that, he just didnt support mccain's particular one.