swampass. The a/c at my office is broken, and the heat index was 102 today, and is expected to be around a hundred tomorrow. I have to wear khakis to work, and yeah...
. I had to spend half the day standing so it wouldn't absorb into my pants. I don't want swampass all day.

How do I beat it?

I don't think anti-perspirant on the ass works(yeah, don't ask, but I knows it), and I'll be damned if I'm going to wear like 2 pairs of boxers to absorb it. No putting anything in my ass either, it's not anal seepage...

So keeping that in mind, help?
baby powder?
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Shutup and deal with it i would say. Your there to work not to look good, unless your modeling pants then i dont know what you can do.
just go in with a machine gun and shoot the crap out of everybody cause you dont like mondays
Quote by uvq
just go in with a machine gun and shoot the crap out of everybody cause you dont like mondays

You're funny
Don't wear 2 pairs of boxers, but may I suggest an extra pair of pants. You may have to change halfway through the day but it will be nice to put on a fresh pair on trousers, dry and clean and Febreeze fresh.. or better yet bring in a little wading pool and lounge in there for the remainder of the day if the index rises about 100. Tell your boss they are more than welcome to jump in too as to cool off and should they say no, tell them to **** off :P