Just tune each string to those pitches.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
not familiar with that tuner, but if it doesn't do sharps and flats, then simply the best way would be to tune while depressing the 1st fret of every string.

Back in the day sometimes I found myself without a tuner, and the best way for me to get accurate tunings was to listen to CD's that had that tuning. Like Angry Chair by Alice In Chains has a nice Open Eb.

Tune to that, then use the 5th fret method(4th on G), or the 5th and 7th fret harmonic method
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
Last edited by Reildeal at Jun 9, 2008,
I don't know what that tuner can and can't do, but if it won't recognize those pitches just put a capo on the first fret then tune to EADGBE and take the capo off.
Quote by Reildeal
not familiar with that tuner, but if it doesn't do sharps and flats, then simply the best way would be to tune while depressing the 1st fret of every string.

thanks , i not familiar with it either just got it because my korg Rack tuner broke
I don't even know what to say... but I assume you're just starting? Everyone's a beginner at one time or another.
DAVE MUSTAINE FOR SUPREME RULER OF THE WORLD
sorry stupid question am out of it today i got it with out the tuner am not even a beginner ha lol well am beat
Quote by DiMeTiMe
umm..."d" does not represent a flat, "b" does.

thats why i was confused , its dropped "D" tuning). i wish it would have said that then Ed < ; ( ; )
If it can do it, tell it to go two semi-tones down so you'll be in drop D for your low E string (I think you'd hit the down button twice.) and tune regularly for the rest of the strings..

Edit: Drop D tuning isn't said as Ed, Ad, ect. lol
Last edited by xVSxNightmare at Jun 10, 2008,