Page 1 of 2
Wayne's World thoroughly negates any fail by Mike Myers
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

Quote by toaster_poodle

This.

Although the new movie doesn't look great.
unless that movie is directed by him, he has nothing to do with the unfunny rehashed material.
Quote by toaster_poodle

as does austin powers, TS = lose

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by toaster_poodle

This.

Also, that guys voice is really annoying.
Never really did like Mike Myers. I'm still going to most likely watch Love Guru anyway.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Doesn't look particularly good, but I love Wayne's World and Austin Powers.

So there.
Quote by Havox
unless that movie is directed by him, he has nothing to do with the unfunny rehashed material.
Yeah, cause directors write scripts.
Quote by Flying Couch
This.

Also, that guys voice is really annoying.

He deserves a kick in the face.

Mike Myers FTW
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
I got to see Love Guru at a special screening and as someone that enjoys Mike Myers' work, I didn't particularly like it. Still, they said they weren't done with editing and the newest preview had a scene we weren't shown.
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
That guys tea jokes weren't funny either, so who is he to give Mike Myers a hard time?
Quote by master
But the actor does?
yep, he did actually.
Last edited by blackflag49 at Jun 10, 2008,
Mike Myers is far from fail. Ever hear of Waynes World and Austin Powers?

/thread
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by nalyd
Doesn't look particularly good, but I love Wayne's World and Austin Powers.

So there.

This.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
I simply think that Myers is running out of ideas but is trying to stay in the game. It's like the some of the newer Eddie Murphy or Robin Williams movies.
whatever. almost every actor has bad movies.

im not going to hold it against him. i loved Wayne's World and Austin Powers.
He had some classic lines in Shrek. Plus, the man did Wayne's World and was in SNL when it was still funny.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
I'm still going to see the movie and love it for 2 reasons:

1. I'm a simple-minded Pit monger.
2. Mike Myers is way funnier than that Gladstone guy, anyway.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
TS, when you're famous enough to star in movies as famous asthe Shrek series, the Austin Power Movies, Wayne's World and you host the MTV movie awards, then you can slander Mike Myers.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
well, his review is strictly over the trailer, and the trailer is obviously appealing to Austin Powers fans, so of course it will be more of the same

I enjoy Myers' films, and i will hope that the movie defers from the traditional bit, but i wont be completely upset if it doesnt...
You are now blinking manually
The movie looks like it will suck, but I'm going to see it for two reasons

Stephen Colbert and Jim Gaffigan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yeah, if I was Mike Myers.. Jamie Lee Curtis would be dead by now. No bones about it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
See my picture for details, kiddies. You babies probably don't like Chris Farley either, right?
waynes world 1 and 2, and the austin powers movies negate any possible fail. You can't be a giant ball of fail when you were a critical part to 5 of the greatest comedy movies of all time. Not to mention his hilarious contributions to all the SNL skits he has been involved in.
Wayne's World Two didn't do a whole lot for me.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by toaster_poodle

+1

who cares if he seems to have lost some creativity now, waynes world and all the austin powers movies were awesome
I loved Wayne's World and Austin Powers, those were enjoyable films. However, I hated Shrek (I'm of the belief that Eddie Murphy hasn't made a valuable contribution to society since Beverly Hills Cop) and The Love Guru looks completely terrible. I didn't really notice the old joke recycling, it just looks like a failed comedy with no intelligence where Mike just tried to throw in everything but the kitchen sink and along the way lost the originality and fun that made his earlier films great. At least that's what I suspect the movie will be like.
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
gladstone sucks.

Quote by slap-a-bass
all i know is mike myers did the ratm on wall street thing so he gets an automatic win from me

what?
Last edited by StageLife30 at Jun 10, 2008,
Quote by InvaderTSN
That actually looks like a funny movie.

Nah, I saw through the entire thing on TV and it really wasn't that good.
Page 1 of 2