I got an unquenchable case of the munchies and decided that I had no choice but to take action. So, I went upstairs and made me a sammich, along with some honey roasted peanuts and a cookie.

Mmmmm, so delicious....

Anyone else having a midnight munchdown session?
it's only 9:00 though.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
i just made myself a huge bowl of pasta salad with sun-dried tomato vinegarette dressing.

its delicious.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
actually I was just about to go find something...except it's 11 here so I'm an hour early...

I'm hoping to find some cottage cheese in the fridge, that's become my ol' reliable midnight snack. Or a pb&j...
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

ritz crackers with bananas and cinnamon
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

I got creative since we don't have what I use to make my usual sandwich.

Turkey on toasted bread with ranch an parmesan cheese. Surprisingly it's pretty good.
Quote by metaldud536
Ts, that's not a snack. That's a meal. As for me, it's 12am over here and I'm hungry but I'm going to sleep anyways.

^But it'll give him the energy to train his pokemon and beat the elite four...I hope he's found Zapdos in the power plant already..really helped me out .
Quote by DiMeTiMe
^But it'll give him the energy to train his pokemon and beat the elite four...I hope he's found Zapdos in the power plant already..really helped me out .

I kept thinking he was in a cave, but that's moltres. Thank you ma'm!
Quote by DiMeTiMe
As for midnight snacks -I prefer to stay in bed - any kind of cream drizzling all over my mouth and hard nipples is satisfying .

Damn, that's a perfect snack, seriously!
Quote by rebelmidget
I do believe you just used Blink 182 and hard rock in the same sentence. It would seem you're rather confused.
I have a quote in my signature! And it makes fun of blink-182! I'm cool now!

[Obligatory link to my band's MySpace]
Oh man, I could really go for some Oreos and peanut butter right about now...

*sneaks upstairs*
Now I'm eating an m&m ice cream cone, I'll find something else after that.

Thank god for my metabolism.
Quote by SLD.Potato
Damn, that's a perfect snack, seriously!

Why thank you. Here are the desecrated remains.

Aww, it's almost 1 in the morning and I'm starving. Serves me right for skipping dinner. I have final exams tomorrow, too.
HeartGold FC: 4340 7508 2259
Black FC: 5114 4986 4432
sometimes i make nachos or frozen pizza, other times i go out to taco bell or somewhere else that's open late.

gas station runs are great, when you've got ten friends with you and you all take your big ass gas station cups and fill them up for the refill price.
I have left over, homemade, my recipe chicken alfredo pizza leftover in the fridge.

If I don't do that, though, I'll fix some ham sandwiches with pepper jack cheese.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20