I searched but didn't find anything. How in the world does this work? I used to play around with it all the time back in middle school. I forgot about it til now, and it's been bugging me cause I want to know how it works.

Love Calculator
LOL WUT PEAR strat335

65 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between LOL WUT PEAR and strat335 has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.
Quote by LOL WUT PEAR
LOL WUT PEAR strat335

65 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between LOL WUT PEAR and strat335 has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

please delete your account now.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
username and avatar.

Doppelgänger loves Its_Rock77

99 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Doppelgänger and Its_Rock77 has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

Oh shit.

I you.

This thing is fun.
Quote by LOL WUT PEAR
LOL WUT PEAR strat335

65 %

Quote by Its_Rock77
username and avatar.

My username is not offensive, derogatory, rude, blaspehmic, sexist or anything. It's no less deserving of a ban that yours so kindly button it.

EDIT: LOL WUT PEAR Its_Rock77

96 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between LOL WUT PEAR and Its_Rock77 has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

Not with that cranky attitude it won't.
haha i should have expected you guys to put your usernames in there
lol i made up a random name and it said i have a 99% chance of a good relationship... haha its ma soul mate i guess... gotta find her...lol
Quote by Doppelgänger
Doppelgänger loves Its_Rock77

99 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Doppelgänger and Its_Rock77 has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

Oh shit.

I you.

This thing is fun.

All of my High School crushes, AND my High school girlfriend of 4 years all were around 20%.

I'm not very good at choosing mates
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Isn't this the site that tells you who your friends like and other crap...

How the hell does it do that...?
Quote by Avedas
^You're a retard.

Retardation is casued by inbreeding right?
Avedas Avedas Dad

95 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Avedas and Avedas Dad has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.
wow, it's all spam in here . does anyone besides tyronelab have any idea how it works?
I think it works by using letters or something.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
it s a completely stupid random percentage generator

i put in "Monkey" and "Hyena", got 57% and it said that the relationship may suffer good times and bad times (Led Zep anyone?) and that they may need to work on it.

completely stupid
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
i just thought it worked by asigning a random number. If you put in the same names twice i would suspect you would get differant values
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
Quote by Open fire
i just thought it worked by asigning a random number. If you put in the same names twice i would suspect you would get differant values

mikko_9119 loves Open fire

88 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between mikko_9119 and Open fire has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Disaster Area42 + God = 59%

Disaster Area42 + The Grim Reaper = 31%

Disaster Area42 + Satan = 29%

Sorry Satan. better luck next time
Put on some pants, its time to dance! -The Happy Phrase

Quote by Alice Cooper
The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because... Disaster, you good sir, are a f*cking genius!
Snyde Platypus and Snyde Platypus, 51%. I hate myself?
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
I still don't understand what the big deal is about the "lol wut" pear...
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

amazing how this works out

metaldud536 loves pokemon

98 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between metaldud536 and pokemon has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.
berries & cream loves the little Lad

63 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between berries & cream and the little Lad has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
62%

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Craigo and Craigo has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

Woo.
Quote by MRavioli
amazing how this works out

metaldud536 loves pokemon

98 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between metaldud536 and pokemon has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

best one yet
Kjell loves Richard Dawkins

67 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Kjell Gunnarsson and Richard Dawkins has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
It's easy to do:

You get the two names, say 'chubbychunks' and 'pokemon'

You count how many Ls there are between the two names: 0
Same with Os: 2
Vs: 0
Es: 1
Ss: 1

So you have 02011.

Add two adjacent numbers together, so the next line is:

Do it again:

76%

google loves yahoo search

41 %

The chance of a relationship working out between google and yahoo search is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.
C4C
Latest song: Fading Silhouettes

Quote by goest
You raped someone with a knife, didn't you?
This is a pile of ****. put my name and my most recent ex iand it came up ****ing 96%....£$%&
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.