1st i was wondering if there is a site with a list of like all scales in ``caged`` form or wateved so i could easily copy them to my notebook

2nd i dont have a computer i post mentally because im a necromancer/wizard/jedi but i wanna record some music, [if any1 knows a mental recording program that would be cool] my friends got audacity but he is perma banned, if i log onto his computer will i get perma banned cause of ip adress or is that only if i make an acount on his comp

iwould like a answer from mod
Quote by mockingbird1618
1st i was wondering if there is a site with a list of like all scales in ``caged`` form or wateved so i could easily copy them to my notebook

2nd i dont have a computer i post mentally because im a necromancer/wizard/jedi but i wanna record some music, [if any1 knows a mental recording program that would be cool] my friends got audacity but he is perma banned, if i log onto his computer will i get perma banned cause of ip adress or is that only if i make an acount on his comp

iwould like a answer from mod

I see you are also a practictioner of the dark arts. Tell me, what do you prefer to use when raising the dead? Goat carcasses or human? I find humans to work much more effectively.
1) i'm sure you could find a lesson on this site, just search around for a little bit.

2) not sure. we'll wait for a mod.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
wait if you dont have a computer...how did you just post that?

mental powers.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
wait if you dont have a computer...how did you just post that?

He posted mentally. Duh.

edit: DAMMIT beaten to it
Ah you too?
Staff Sergeant of The Megadeth Military
PM BlackicN to join

Archbishop of Zeppelinism
PM heartbreaker

Gear
Guitars
ESP LTD MH1000
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
81 Gibson SG
Parker PM20
Amps
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60x
zomg i thot i wus teh onli 1!!@!@!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
zomg i thot i wus teh onli 1!!@!@!

u muzt duel him 2 regen ur onor az a wizerd!
Quote by InvaderTSN
u muzt duel him 2 regen ur onor az a wizerd!

dud ur rite comens batel
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
dud ur rite comens batel

quik u mus kel him b4 da balrog cums n ataks u!
Quote by InvaderTSN
I see you are also a practictioner of the dark arts. Tell me, what do you prefer to use when raising the dead? Goat carcasses or human? I find humans to work much more effectively.

well goats are better if you exchange their soul with a soul of a child that you`ve raped and sacraficed kinda 2 for 1 deal

also idont really want lessons i just wanna copy down scales to memerize i want to learn some theory.

and where are the mods whe u need them
1: I'm sure you can get a scales book off torrents

2: I use a "StealthPlug" to plug my guitar into my USB, then use Amplitube (i have the Jimi Hendrix, Metal and Original one...you can also get that off torrents) that has loads of virtual amps, effects, it's amazing, then you can record the sounds into tracktion (usually comes with the Stealthplug...if not, torrent it)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/IK-Multimedia-Stealth-Plug-USB-Guitar-Interface-NEW_W0QQitemZ300231077909QQihZ020QQcategoryZ123445QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's worth it.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.