Just got it 4 days ago, made a little movie to trying it out, the sound quality can't be really captured by my cameras crappy mic. The compression and the delay come from a Line 6 floor POD.

There is the clip: http://youtube.com/watch?v=EbR7weRlcMY

Rate, comment and be creative, if you guys have any good tones that you would like to share you can do so in this thread. This amp has suuuch potential and power, im still amazed with it.
"Its not how many years you are playing its how many hours"
The mic didn't make it sound super hot, but it sounded like you had it dialed in pretty good and had nice clarity. I'd recommend maybe getting a better effects processor, but that's just bein nitpicky.

Congrats on the buy, btw!
Sounds great, nice heavy tone.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
I thought it sounded pretty darn good. A lot better than most of the Youtube clips Ive seen
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Quote by xVSxNightmare
I'd recommend maybe getting a better effects processor, but that's just bein nitpicky.

Hmm what would you reccomend? I noticed that all the POD interface multieffects sound really... hmm "fake" I would say, but even though they are the best pick for the money.
You lucky bastard. I liked the tone you got, although I thought that the intonation sounded a bit out.

It might be fine, however, because the soundcard on this computer is a bit buggered, so it's hard to tell.
Ugh. You bastard.

That's my dream amp

How much did it cost altogether? I need to start saving...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
As far as Recto tones go, it's pretty solid.

I'm not a big fan of the Recto tone though. A little too "sharp" sounding for me. I like a smoother tone with a just enough gain for some chunk.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
I like the tone, but there is something about that makes it a bit wrong.

I dunno if it's too much gain, that delay you have, or too much bass or just the mic.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Td_Nights
How much did it cost altogether? I need to start saving...

Well the head was $1799 plus $179 for the black diamondplate and $179 for the Black Rhino vinyl on it, matching cab was $600. So it was $2757 total. It was my graduation present so I didnt pay a penny for it Anyways I think it is really worth every penny because it sounds huuuge. Im still digging through the manual though :P
Jesus, its alrite for some ..having parents blow that much for a kid who only plays "riffs" lol.

Get rid of the kidney bean, honestly.
Quote by Count Seanula
If you want to solo then solo, if he wants to solo then he should solo, if your bassist wants to solo...slap him