go to the digitech website and download the manual?

and wtf is mah-age?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by Untitled001
your profile says you're 17 in a few days.. Jesus, you should probably know that..

You, sir, are an absolute legend!

I lol'd.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

heh dya think i'm an idiot??

i got the manual it says the adapter is 120VAC and 60Hz... it doesn't even say where is the ground on the jack... duh

and btw mah is the mmm let me explain... when ya buy an adapter you need astrong one to be able to work with it for a long time... not to melt it.... the Mah is the strongness
Last edited by vigenharutyunya at Jun 10, 2008,
Quote by vigenharutyunya

i got the manual it says the adapter is 120VAC and 60Hz... it doesn't even say where is the ground on the jack... duh

and tw mah is the mmm let me explain... when ya buy an adapter you need astrong one to be able to work with it for a long time... not to melt it.... the Mah is the strongness

haha

WTF?!?!?!

thaz funni

most normal pedals run on conventional negative tip plugs, my digitech does, most positive tip plugs are 3.5mm EHX style

also: at that post....again
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by vigenharutyunya

and btw mah is the mmm let me explain... when ya buy an adapter you need astrong one to be able to work with it for a long time... not to melt it.... the Mah is the strongness

Well, you do type like one...

I still have no idea what you're talking about - wtf is a "mah"?

Quote by vigenharutyunya
eh what?? ya know USA's standarts differ from Europ and Asia

Standards of what...electronics classification?

Or education?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by steven seagull
Well, you do type like one...

I still have no idea what you're talking about - wtf is a "mah"?

Quote by vigenharutyunya

jeez, some people
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
jeez, some people

If he means "milliamps per hour" then that's got nothing to do with power supplies - it's a rating for finite sources of electricity like batteries.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

OK vigenharutyunya,

just to show you (again) what a great guy i am i'm going to try to help you again despite my initial inclination to disregard.

i'm not entirely sure what you are looking for and not sure how this converts to European power. I'm in the States and I'm not sure where 'In Rock' is.

On the power supply it has:
input = 120V - 60Hz - 18W
output = 9V - 1.3A
Class A Transformer
CSA File No# 183200

hope that helps.

on a side note, i'm starting to wonder if you actually own one of these or are you inquiring for a friend? Also, i've noticed that your last several Threads you are wanting info 'now' and 'quickly' etc. without a lot of 'thanks'. I don't need thanks but you will get more help if don't come across as so angry.

my point is, please give us break. Most of us voluntarily try to help and respond where we can but it's not like there are a bunch of UG paid professionals on here that get compensated by how quickly and accurately the responses come out. That is a blanket statement. UG is not google either. This is a bulletin board.

So, if your thread is bad to begin with or you struggle with spelling and grammer don't blame us if we don't understand or consequently poke fun.

Second side note is, i'm still working on the Master of Puppets setting but had to learn the basic solo first, which is what i did last night using UG Tabs. I still say that is James' fingers and amp but I would agree that a Chorus effect with some pitch shift or whammy and slight delay might help on the Greaser setting if you turn down some of the other effects.

There. Now. I feel better.
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Jun 11, 2008,
Well dude actually yr right.... ok THANX everyone... even who was not able to help me... hehe really thanx....

and thank you too

btw i do won one.... ya can check my profile.... i just got it couple of days ago.... and now i'm kinda building a pedal board.. (well only for two pedals this and WAH) the reason i build one is for avoiding cable mess and also for being able with only one or two switches put my wah before and after the RP-250

so i thought i can have a built in power supply for all the pedals (I'm oing to add other pedals than)

btw about the Master Of Puppets... i think i actualyl heard that effect in other songs by other artists... i just do remeber.. and the best example (with best version of that effect) was POM... hehe

anyway thanx