I respect SPike Lee for making "Yeah Right!" and "Malcom X" but all these "Omfg why no black people in movie" types of people, annoy me, who does ever notice that, than racist pricks?
I think Clint Eastwood should look like a clitoris and be called Clit Eastwood. That would be epic.

EDIT: Spike Lee should stop whining.
Quote by dantheguitarist
I think Clint Eastwood should look like a clitoris and be called Clit Eastwood. That would be epic.

EDIT: Spike Lee should stop whining.

That's a horrible joke.
This is what he says about Larry Bird

“The most overrated player of all time, I would say it'd be Larry Bird. Now, Larry Bird is one of the greatest players of all time, but listen to the white media, it's like this guy was like nobody ever played basketball before him--Larry Bird, Larry Bird, Larry Bird, Larry Bird, Larry Bird.”[14][15]

He's the racist.
At first I was on Eastwood's side, but Lee never actually said that there he should put black people in the flag-raising itself, he doesn't want to rewrite history for the sake of 'equality'. He said that there were black soliders fighting on the island, which is true.

I don't agree with them fighting about it, and Lee was probably over-aggressive, but his original point was valid.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Quote by monkey_dancer
At first I was on Eastwood's side, but Lee never actually said that there he should put black people in the flag-raising itself, he doesn't want to rewrite history for the sake of 'equality'. He said that there were black soliders fighting on the island, which is true.

Are you serious? He said there weren't black people in his movie , and so f'n what? Does he scout every movie for one? I willing to bet that most everyone on iwo jima was white , I think Spike Lee is too quick to play the race card.
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2
Are you serious? He said there weren't black people in his movie , and so f'n what? Does he scout every movie for one? I willing to bet that most everyone on iwo jima was white , I think Spike Lee is too quick to play the race card.

the army was made up of mostly working class americans...its safe to say these were mostly black.

Furthermore black people were always givien the most dangerous jobs ..i.e going in first..loading volatile munitions onto battleships.
"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes"

"Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through"

Quote by Chinfrim
I respect SPike Lee for making "Yeah Right!"

If you're talking about the Girl video you're thinking of Spike Jonze.
Quote by Skwisgaar Skwigelf
Fish don't gots no good metal to listens to.
I'm with Lee on this one.
It always annoys me in World War II movies where it's the Americans doing all the work, so I see his point of view. eg. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U-571_(film)
If Eastwood wants to play the "historically accurate" card, he should have had black people in the film. I don't think he's a racist as such, but his portrayal of events was wrong.
Quote by soulflyV
Quote by Xplozive
Once I was pissing in the kitchen sink when I'd had a few and my friend walked in and goes wtf.

Once I was pissing in my friend when a few had I'd and my sink wtf goes in and walked.
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2

The 'race card'? How can he play the 'race card' in an argument which is about race? There were a considerable number of black soldiers in Iwo-Jima, and very few (if any) films about the battle represent that.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt