Hey, a while ago i tryed out a 2nd hand american fender strat and it was really nice but the guy was wanting £600 for it and its a bit steep for me.

so after sum looking on line i found this

http://www.dv247.com/invt/41612/

is this strat any good, i know it wont b as good as the MIA one i tryed but is it going to be worth the money?

thanks
MAIN GUITARS:
PRS Single Cut Trem
Ibanez PGM-301
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Taylor 12 String acoustic
Yamaha RBX 5string bass
MAIN AMP:
Hughes And Kettner Trilogy w/ 4x12 HnK cab
i would def say so.

as long as youre not worried about being an elist and having an american strat, then go for it.

the specs list for that price is great.

alos there are classic player 50ies, 60ies, and 70ies strats too http://www.thomann.de/gb/search_dir.html?sw=fender+classic+strat&x=0&y=0

(cant belive the site you found the guitar on is cheaper than thomann!!)
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Quote by buzz
i would def say so.

as long as youre not worried about being an elist and having an american strat, then go for it.

the specs list for that price is great.

alos there are classic player 50ies, 60ies, and 70ies strats too http://www.thomann.de/gb/search_dir.html?sw=fender+classic+strat&x=0&y=0

(cant belive the site you found the guitar on is cheaper than thomann!!)

yeah dv is really good, whats the major differences between the 50s 60s and 70s? aside from the price
MAIN GUITARS:
PRS Single Cut Trem
Ibanez PGM-301
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Yamaha RBX 5string bass
MAIN AMP:
thomann isn't all that cheap usually, digital village is far better for pretty much everything. main differences between those strats is the neck dimensions and fretboard woods, the 50's is by far my favourite, lovely to play and the vintage neck looks gorgeous especially if you get daphne blue
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab
looks pretty good, especially for the price.
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by TonyS42
yeah dv is really good, whats the major differences between the 50s 60s and 70s? aside from the price

Pickup magnets and windings, tuners, pickguards, electronics, headstocks, logos, tremolos, string trees, strap buttons....

That stratocaster went through an AWFUL lot of changes in those 30 years. Yes ok a lot of them very subtle, but if you're a sad strat fan like myself, there's a lot. And they were the best in the 50s

I could list all the differeneces in detail if you would really like...

- Rich
you could always consider an 80s tokai copy...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dookie_1988
Pickup magnets and windings, tuners, pickguards, electronics, headstocks, logos, tremolos, string trees, strap buttons....

That stratocaster went through an AWFUL lot of changes in those 30 years. Yes ok a lot of them very subtle, but if you're a sad strat fan like myself, there's a lot. And they were the best in the 50s

I could list all the differeneces in detail if you would really like...

- Rich

go ahead lol, lets see if u can b bothered
MAIN GUITARS:
PRS Single Cut Trem
Ibanez PGM-301
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Yamaha RBX 5string bass
MAIN AMP:
you're aware an 80s tokai strat copy (assuming decent condition) will annihilate that classic players strat, right?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?