Wrong forum. But there is no best, and distortion pedals and wah pedals are quite popular.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
The best effect is probably the funkalotor, though some people argue that the 8th string effect is the best.
There is no 'Best effect'. It's all down to one's opinion. But the popular ones have been said, Wah, flanger, octave etc
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Funkalotor now available in all good retail shops for a cool crisp e19.99.

Warning: May cause a sudden funk explosion, TheLeviathan holds no responsibility for any damage caused by misuse or proper use. Known side-effects include darkening of the skin, a need to groove with each step and/or excessive use of your pimp hand. Use at your own caution.
Quote by TheLeviathan
Funkalotor now available in all good retail shops for a cool crisp e19.99.

Warning: May cause a sudden funk explosion, TheLeviathan holds no responsibility for any damage caused by misuse or proper use. Known side-effects include darkening of the skin, a need to groove with each step and/or excessive use of your pimp hand. Use at your own caution.

Wow, didn't see that one coming XD
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
^lol
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
I love the Flanger. Dunno why, I just love it.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
The ibanez tubescreamer is the best selling, but this is the wrong place to ask.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
WahWah, chorus, delay....etc
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.