Right now I am in school in massachusetts and we have no central air it is extremely humid and it's about 97 Degrees Farenheight right now, so it feels like it's about 110 out, so who else is completely sweating from doing nothing?
Can't say that I'm in the same situation as you..actually, it's the opposite. It's quite cold in my house..

Have a sympathy hug. *hug*
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
I live in Canada and I can safely say this is a total heat wave. When it's 40 degrees at 10 at night, you know it's a problem.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
40 degrees at 10 at nite? Man you got it made
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
i'm actually awesome.

for the last 6 summers i've been working in an auto shop, no air, wearing coveralls working on hot cars.

i'm not there this summer so i'm just loving the fact that i can wear shorts and not work.
I'm in Canada too (southern Ontario) and it's a pretty bad heat wave. My school isn't airconditioned either and we only have one fan in each room. I was sweating while standing in line to talk to the teacher yesterday.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
well right now its about 11 degrees celcius here in melbourne..
( i think thats about 50 degrees fahrenheit? )
pretty cold.
but then again, it is winter.
speed kills but beauty lives forever
Quote by gtdude114
40 degrees at 10 at nite? Man you got it made

40 Celcius = 110 Fahrenheit?
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I'm not! I'm at home, out of school for the summer, relaxing in my air conditioned living room.

...I'm a prick.
Founder and Gaz of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim club. PM me to join.

The Metal Militia
"Banging that head that doesn't bang!"

Quote by -Vogel-
All bow down for the mighty Holy Wars
I'm in Nova Scotia, it's a nice 11 degrees C here today. Yesterday it was right close to 30. It sucked stepping out of a nice air conditioned building into that heat.
It's been worse here, it's about 15 degrees celcius. It's just about right today. Been having a lot of 'Blackpool' weather this week i.e. Sunny but breezy enough that it isn't warm.

S'nice

Been melting at night though, definitely.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
welp at work the kitchen is at least 100 prob 110, with the fans going.

fun time, fun times......
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.