I'm thinking about swapping the humbuckers in two of my guitars in the bride position, and if i have enough money, the neck as well. I was thinking about putting these (link below) in the bridge position.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Seymour-Duncan-SH-4-JB-Humbucker-Pickup-300035-i1127367.gc

My question is, is this a good p/up for hard rock, metalcore, and some pop rock, or do you have any suggestions for my guitars? Right now they have their stock p/ups. One has an INF4, and the other one as an Epiphone P/up that I know needs to go.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
Those pickups are great for your mentioned styles. They come stock in lots of guitars designated for those styles, like many Schecter and ESP models. My Schecter has one and it's great.
_______
|||||||||||||||
Awesome ill have to get the black and white ones for my SG thats why its limited edition it had zebra humbuckers in it (??) Dont know how that makes it limited edition but whatever. Thanks for the reply
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
Yeah no problem. Zebras are less common and pretty cool looking. I wish I had found a black/cream '59 instead of the plain black one I put in my strat. Oh well, good luck.
_______
|||||||||||||||
yeah the pickup is good for those styles. you should put in a 250K pot to smoothen the highs. the jb is a hit and miss pickup. try the Duncan Custom or Custom 5. they're perfect for those styles too. they have good cleans too.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC