I hate allen keys, I always lose them. Then when I buy some more, I find them again. But then I lose them all again at the same time!!

Cant I just take the string clamps off my floyd rose nut and put a capo there instead? I would buy a yamaha finger clamp but I cant find anywhere that sells them lol.

Would this work?
Quote by Unforgivable
I hate allen keys, I always lose them. Then when I buy some more, I find them again. But then I lose them all again at the same time!!

Cant I just take the string clamps off my floyd rose nut and put a capo there instead? I would buy a yamaha finger clamp but I cant find anywhere that sells them lol.

Would this work?

In a word, no.

http://www.allparts.uk.com/allen-holder-holds-keys-p-1916.html?p=product
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Im not sure if ur suggestion would work.. but why not try not to lose them? I think that would be way easier right..
You can get a little clip that fits to the back of your headstock that can hold like 2 allen keys, kinda like what Steven Seagull posted
ohai little sig.
I hate them too, and as im always swapping between standard and drop D i need them a lot. I just leave the string clamp things off, it works fine
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by Unforgivable
why not just use the fine tuners change from standard to drop D? its what I do :P

because it screws with the tuning of the other strings. something to do with the tension that they rest at?
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Put em some place you wont lose em. Dont just put em down in a random place being black they are not easy to see sometimes.
I have an all-in-one allen key tool. I just keep it in my case and if i need to change the tuning it's right there.
Washburn WI-64
Jackson DK2
Randall RM100C
Digitech RP200A
Digitech DF-7
Digitech Phase Shifter
Boss OS-2
Boss Bf-2
Yeah the allen key sets that are like multi knife are pretty hard to lose. and you dont have keep fumbling for the other keys.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Quote by Unforgivable
I hate allen keys

the guy that ran for President?
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik