Im thinking about getting the warwick sweet 25.1 amp combo over an Avatar cab and a gallien kruger head.The main reason is because it costs about 200 dollars less.Besides that, I dont need 400+ watts and the warwick is a combo so I wouldnt have to do much to get it going places and stuff.
Does this sound like a good idea?I would also like to hear some reviews of the warwick amp too.
Ty
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
It's good, but big for a combo. You will still need a hand to help carry it.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by gm jack
It's good, but big for a combo. You will still need a hand to help carry it.

Warwick claims its about 64 lbs. Thats not THAT bad. Hell my 100 watt Ampeg is around there too.

But my beef is that the amp is relatively underpowered. 250 watts can get you gigging, but I would want more wattage for headroom, especially if you have two guitar players.

EDIT: But that doesn't seem to be a problem for you. Also look into the Nemesis RS combos.
It isn't the weight, but the akward size. It's a fir bit taller than your average 15" speaker combo due to the extra 8" speaker. The end result is that it is that much harder to carry.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Last edited by gm jack at Jun 10, 2008,
Im not really in a band and when I play with guitarists we dont go above 5 or 6 on the knob.And thats on my 25 watt amp.

Edit:The nemesis combos look good, but their way to expinsive.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
I would get the warwick head and the avatar cabinet... but thats just me.

I have an avatar neo 410 and its awesome.