currently runs at a price of $950. I need something that can give me some good high gain metal tone. i have read a lot of good things about it, but would I be better off spending $50 more on like a the 6505? when it comes to amps, I am pretty much clueless so someone help me out.
this amp is extremly versatile.

U can go from Br00tal to glass clean.

Seriously u dont need another amp after that, my uncle on one ( a traynor family ) and seriously u will be surprised. If u can try it go ahead.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
haha same story from here too, i'm going to get one for metal. my uncle tried it out and said it be awesome for his country and rock.

now thats versatility!
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
go to this place pro audio star dot com. they are in nyc, get traynors in all the time, call them and they will cut you a screaming deal on one, call ron at 916-674-0724. they have it listen on their website for 819, but they can go lower. im going to get a ycs 50 combo from them for dirt cheap, cheers.
Quote by jcopello
go to this place pro audio star dot com. they are in nyc, get traynors in all the time, call them and they will cut you a screaming deal on one, call ron at 916-674-0724. they have it listen on their website for 819, but they can go lower. im going to get a ycs 50 combo from them for dirt cheap, cheers.

Sounds like spam lol.