I am not sure if i should get an Epiphone G400, or an Ibanez GAX30, or an Ibanez RG321 MH or a Schecter Blackhawk BC1? I currently have a BC RICH bronze series warlock.
didn't you make this yesterday?
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
no excuse. if we dont help you, no-one can.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by lwayneio
what do you have atm?

He listed what he had on his first post.

I would go with the G400. I think that you could have more versatility out of it. It's all mahogany and has a set neck. All in all its not a bad guitar.
^He has a bronze warlock. Epiphone's prices seem to be Depreciating quicker than a lead weight on the Titanic, but they're nice guitars. The Ibanez's I've always felt something against them... Just never really been that impressive, and the Schecter's okay. TBH I'd go with the Epi, but then I'm a biased man.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Quote by RoamingConflict
He listed what he had on his first post.

I would go with the G400. I think that you could have more versatility out of it. It's all mahogany and has a set neck. All in all its not a bad guitar.

oh yeah, sorry, i thought that was in his list of choices, i would also say that the g-400 would be best as i think it would be more versatile and would be a nice contrast to what you already have.
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
id go with the ibanez rg if i were you
To deny our own impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human.
g400 i got it for my second guitar im loving it
but here i go in 2 days im gonna get the 3rd guitar which is.... drum roll please....
the dean razorback explosion!!