i have this model, Hutchins Paisley
anyone else have it?
any problems with it too?
i hate how the high E is sooooooo close to the edge of the fretboard that it is easy to miss the bloody thing while frettin it!
also i get a huge amount of hummin and interference with it.
has anyone else had this problem?
i can live with the E string issue, but the hummin!!
i'm tryin to eliminate (at a very novice level mind) other things that cud b causin this, i have a **** amp witch could b the cause, but it cud be the guitar wiring?anyone else experienced this with this model or is it just mine?

any tips or comments, roll on in!
It seems jus to be a guitar that you'd put on display. Too pretty to be played, which makes it ****. Get anythin but nother of these to replace your display piece of ****.
Quote by Metallist65
It seems jus to be a guitar that you'd put on display. Too pretty to be played, which makes it ****. Get anythin but nother of these to replace your display piece of ****.

i cudnt agree more fella...
anddddd thats wat happens wen ur mrs buys u a guitar! i told her i wanted a tele, yet shes a freakin hippy.
Oooh, nice looking guitar.

OK, the humming, here's what it could be:

- They are single coils so you WILL get humming. Excessive humming could signal a grounding issue.
- Cheap leads can be a nightmare for causing humming.
- Bad wiring in the amp will also do it.
- Having everything set up near a mains line and stuff like that can do it. Try setting up in a different room and seeing if it's still there.
- Playing next to a laptop screen or a TV etc.

As for the high E, get the thing set up. It could be a nice guitar once you've ironed it out. Pailsey Tele's are cool after all.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay