£500 is budget.

Needs to have an OFR and some nice metal pickups.

Any ideas UG?

I just love the headstock so much.
I was thinking of the DK2M in snow white, but i'm not too sure.

Thanks for any replies...
I've got a DX10 DFS, 24 fret, rosewood board, inverted headstock, duncan designed pickups, licensed floyd and got the onboard gain. Cost £450, it's great.
Thx Carter. Dno, but im not really feelin it with that one :/

Any other options people? Can raise the budget a bit...
Well if you want a dinky with an OFR than yeah a DK2(M), the DKMG is a great guitar aswel IMO but it does have a LFR.
You could get a RR3 or a RR5 if you're diggin the Rhoads, the new RR5 has an OFR
The DK2M is nice though, I love the white with a maple board
HI
DK2M doesn't have OFR. You won't get an OFR on a new Jackson for the price you want to spend. Maybe look for a nice used Jackson Professional (provided it's a good model).

If I had to choose between the Jacksons in your price range, I'd choose the DK2M. Looks sexy as. I have a RR3. It's pretty good for the price I got it at. It has 22 frets so if you're looking for a 24, RR3 isn't the answer. I've always had a liking for binding on necks. The RR3 doesn't have any binding. ):
Either way, the JT580 licensed trems on the Jacksons are quite solid bridges compared to OFRs. and the DK2M is sexy. Get it!
how about the dxmg reverse pointy, sharkies, binding, lfr, basswood body, maple neck, active emgs. $450
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
DXMG doesnt have actives
DKMG does

personally id go for the DK2M, i wish id got one over my DKMG
Top lel.
are the emg hz not active ????
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
nope, they are the passive version of EMGs

active EMGs are like the 81, 85 and 89
Top lel.
ok no wonder i could not find the battery slot....OOPS my bad
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
Just a note, I have heard that the Jackson licensed Floyd Rose is directly replaceable by an original Floyd Rose. I haven't done it, but something to look into if you find one you like everything else about other than that, since you could just get an OFR down the road.
well thank you very much everyone for the replies

i have decided to go ahead with the DK2M, white with maple board

Although i am considering getting the metallic red one.

Thanks all!
I have a Jackson Kelly Professional with the LFR and i have no complaints about it. Awesome guitar to look for if your into the idea of a used guitar. I love the shape of the Kelly.