Page 1 of 3
http://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/even-hendrix-plays-guitar-hero-159048

How low can you go?

EDIT: Since when is GH worthy of being "performed" on stage?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
thats stupid, i cant believe some people
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
that is fu*king dumb.... why cant they let him rest already god damn... who gives a fu*k what he looked like holding a piece of **** guitar hero controller... guitar hero is fu*kin dumb as **** already... look at me i can press 5 multi colored buttons jesus christ.... i wish they made bullets for those kinds of people...
what jerks.

That's an insult to guitar players, it's like giving jesus a joint.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
lol watching people play guitar hero! that's like on south park!

are they gonna play heroin hero in the toilets or something as well?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Sounds like it was done for the lulz.

EDIT: I just saw it, fuck those guys.
someone needs to go to jail for that
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Someone start something against this. NOW.
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
Not cool, man. As much as I like GH and all, I prefer Hendrix, and that's basic vandalism. What dumbass gave them permission to do this?
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
I like Guitar Hero. But this is too far. It's a damn video game!
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by Gargantuan
smn should sue smn for touching their statue!

SMN SHOUD SUE YOU FOR TYPING LIKE A PRICK....
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
I think I am going to be sick.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Ziggums
Suck my **** bitch

Exuse me? I didn't get that.... suck your what again?
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
Quote by Rooskiy

It's ok, people! He's an May '08er.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by Rooskiy

I'll forgive that comment because you're a freshman.
hue
What's wrong with you guys? It's just a goddamn joke.
Guitar hero is just a game and it's not meant to insult anyone. Furthermore, I think that making a video game that celebrates my most favourite hobby is quite flattering, so I don't see why all the hate mongering is necessary.

Seriously, go stand in a corner and be ashamed of yourselves, you really should be. After that, see if you can grow the f*ck up.
Quote by LedFloyd77
that is fu*king dumb.... why cant they let him rest already god damn... who gives a fu*k what he looked like holding a piece of **** guitar hero controller... guitar hero is fu*kin dumb as **** already... look at me i can press 5 multi colored buttons jesus christ.... i wish they made bullets for those kinds of people...

Jesus, why does the majority of guitar players hate guitar-hero so much? It's just a game. If you don't want to play it that's fine, but calm down already.
Why can’t a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?

Quote by Curious Jeff
These posts are too long. Just do some drugs
Quote by Teppe
Jesus, why does the majority of guitar players hate guitar-hero so much? It's just a game. If you don't want to play it that's fine, but calm down already.

Guitar hero is fun, but putting a guitar hero controller in the hands of one of the pioneers of rock guitar seems a bit , well , offesive might not be the right word, but I think you get my meaning.
two and a half men.
that is sad i have lose all faith in human society
Quote by neopowell
Killing yourself seems like the only simple solution.
I don't hate the game,but defacing the statue of guitarist that it is unknown if he would support the game is too fucking far. The Hendrix statue should have been left alone. Any UGers in that area should stage an attack to tear that stuff off of the Hendrix statue.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by Cameronrobson
Guitar hero is fun, but putting a guitar hero controller in the hands of one of the pioneers of rock guitar seems a bit , well , offesive might not be the right word, but I think you get my meaning.

You mean 'tasteless', right?
I think that's what most people here are trying to say. But to be honest, a lack of tact is nothing a pit monkey should complain about.

EDIT: so is offense or insanity.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Jun 10, 2008,
No,I think he meant offensive or ****ing insane. If they were do that to a statue of a guitarist that supported the game,so be it. But no one knows if Hendrix would have supported the game or not.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by TheQuailman
You mean 'tasteless', right?
I think that's what most people here are trying to say. But to be honest, a lack of tact is nothing a pit monkey should complain about.

I'm not a pit monkey. I go in the punk forum sometimes .

EDIT: nevermind, I made a captain planet thread
two and a half men.
Quote by TheQuailman
What's wrong with you guys? It's just a goddamn joke.
Guitar hero is just a game and it's not meant to insult anyone. Furthermore, I think that making a video game that celebrates my most favourite hobby is quite flattering, so I don't see why all the hate mongering is necessary.

Seriously, go stand in a corner and be ashamed of yourselves, you really should be. After that, see if you can grow the f*ck up.

Yes, father. Get off your ****ing pedestal. They are doing nothing more than capitalizing on the talent of a guitar player.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Cameronrobson
I'm not a pit monkey. I go in the punk forum sometimes .

I'm not talking about you, I know you're not part of this, how to call it, 'insane clown posse'.
It's photoshopped. You can tell if you click on the view in gallery link below the picture.
**** guitar hero people. It haas caused so much ignorance and stupidity, and now they do stupid **** like this. And playing on stage? **** YOU! You've gotta be out of your ****ing mind to get credit as a musician because you can play Guitar Hero.

I liked it when it was just a video game, but now people think it's an alternative to the real thing, they think it's harder than the real thing, and they do stupid **** like this like taking the statue of a guitar god and changine the guitar to look like a ****ing GH controller.

****ing GH idiots.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
It's a fucking game, not a real musical instrument. I wish people would get that into their thick skulls.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by philipp122
**** guitar people. It haas caused so much ignorance and stupidity, and now they do stupid **** like this. And playing on stage? **** YOU! You've gotta be out of your ****ing mind to get credit as a musician because you can play Guitar Hero.

I liked it when it was just a video game, but now people think it's an alternative to the real thing, they think it's harder than the real thing, and they do stupid **** like this like taking the statue of a guitar god and changine the guitar to look like a ****ing GH controller.

****ing GH idiots.

****!
Somebody's gonna die...

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Page 1 of 3