I need a good recording program to use with my RP250. I think I used Audicity? (something like that), and got an error every time I went to stop a recording.

I need something easy to use, but will also give me some pretty decent recordings.

This is an off of the wall question too, but I need some In Flames settings for my RP250. I looked on the site and no ones has uploaded any, even googled and couldn't find any. So, if you have a nice tone, at least give me what you are using in the pedal so I can find it.
Guitars :

Ibanez RG350MDX
Fender Squire Strat
Alvarez RD8C

Amps :

Roland Cube 30x
Fender Frontman 15

Pedals :

Boss DS-1
Boss CE-5
Danelectro DJ-9
Digitech RP250
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
I have a 250 and use Audacity - what is the specific error message?

Don't know anything about In Flames - you may just need to tweak one of the presets until you get what you want? Have you downloaded X-Edit yet?

I don't remember the exact message. I just remember that when I use to sometimes stop a recording, it would just stop responding completely.

And yes, I'm using X-Edit. I'll keep tweaking I guess. :/
Guitars :

Ibanez RG350MDX
Fender Squire Strat
Alvarez RD8C

Amps :

Roland Cube 30x
Fender Frontman 15

Pedals :

Boss DS-1
Boss CE-5
Danelectro DJ-9
Digitech RP250
uuumm... well i have not had any problems and I've had it for about a year now ever since i started playing and i'm running on Vista so if you can give me anymore specifics i can try to help further. What OS are you on and which ver of Audacity for example?

the only other one i've used is Sony Acid Pro and could never get it to work right.

also check over in Riffs and Recording forum as there is a ton of info over there on recording
Did you get any software bundles with ur RP-250? For example they often throw in cheap cut down versions of expensive sequencers, Cubase LE being a good one if you just want to do basics, and only want to record one thing at a time (no multi tracking for more than 2 tracks i think).
well there is looper i believe but i've never messed with it....could be wrong on that.

there is the X-Edit software you can download but that is only for changing and renaming settings.

there might be other stuff available from Digitech that i am not aware of. there may also be custom code that has been written that i am not aware of.

i know...not a lot of help

audacity is free and seems to work fine. I actually had a friend tell me that not only can you multi-track you can multi-track with drums and voice which i didn't know and seems awefully cool for a free program

311zoso
To the OP: You might want to try taking your Problem to a Computer Software Forum. Those guys would be able to tell based on your specs, OS, and other settings what the problem could be and why you are getting the error message.

I googled Audacity forums and this is what I found.

http://audacityteam.org/forum/

Good luck.