http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=696372

Massive LOL at the way this unfolded, so far, I have been accused of making mutliple acounts on a site I have NEVER heard of before to "Pimp" My band... Anyway, if you take a listen and you like us, thanks for checking us out. Or you can follow the retard that got the last word and then closed the thread so I couldn't reply. Regardless, I think its hilarious that on top of it already being hard enough as it is to get people to give you a chance, It gets even harder when you have people accusing you of trying to "pimp" our band. I don't know who symbiotictheory is, I can assure you that we in NO WAY meant to try and promote our band through here. Anyway, most of you will read this and not give a **** anyway, so to the idiots that claim we are just trying to get free publicity from a site I have never heard of, why don't you actually check us out, and see that even though we welcome any kind of help from anyone that wants too help us, resorting to bicker with children halfway across the world about our music, was never in our plan. Thank you to whoever symbiotictheory is, and no thank you to braindead people who think someone posting a bands info on forums automatically means that they are in said band.

Cheers.

Harvest The Deceased

P.S

To anyone we unintentionally offended: We are sorry for this, it was never our intention. Since finding this site when bored at work, I googled our name, and stumbled upon it. I see that alot of you are not from this country. I want to thank everyone who does check us out, and does like us, even if you dont, thanks for checking us out. I will be the first one to tell you that I would rather be living where you guys live. The best music comes from everywhere besides the united states, so please dont take this as an insult, because this was never intended to come across as so.
There's a thread just for promoting bands, take it there, or in this case promoting a promotion by an anonymous fan.
see what you aren't understanding, is that we were never trying to promote our band, this misunderstanding happened because someone almost a year ago posted something about us, and everyone assumed it was someone in the band. It is pretty ridiculous that we are the ones that are getting blamed for this, and I only found out about this maybe 2 or 3 days ago.
Rant? Signed? Im in the band, and stumbled upon this site to only see our name getting slandered. I don't have anything to hide, my name is Jamie and I am one of the singers for a band that none of you will like anyway. I just wish you people would stop thinking im trying to get free promotion. I can assure you, this was NEVER OUR INTENTION.
Quote by korinaflyingv
You do realise you signed the rant with a different name to your actual username? and you claim not to have a multi?

thats the name of his band, dude...
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
shdowfox17
UG Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by korinaflyingv
You do realise you signed the rant with a different name to your actual username? and you claim not to have a multi?

thats the name of his band, dude...

Jesus christ, THANK YOU, SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN!!!
Quote by likeatonabricks
Rant? Signed? Im in the band, and stumbled upon this site to only see our name getting slandered. I don't have anything to hide, my name is Jamie and I am one of the singers for a band that none of you will like anyway. I just wish you people would stop thinking im trying to get free promotion. I can assure you, this was NEVER OUR INTENTION.

That's wonderful and all.. But I don't think we really care all that much..
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
ok, i have a solution to your problem bricks man whatever the hell ur name is, dont worry about it, its just a forum, if theres a misunderstanding on a dumb online forum, ignore it, its not going to affect your playing, or singing if thats what u do (or both of course, lol) but its really doesnt affect anything important, and to everyone else, whats wrong with more than one account? maybe he forgot his old pass and then remembered it
ok, i have a solution to your problem bricks man whatever the hell ur name is, dont worry about it, its just a forum, if theres a misunderstanding on a dumb online forum, ignore it, its not going to affect your playing, or singing if thats what u do (or both of course, lol) but its really doesnt affect anything important, and to everyone else, whats wrong with more than one account? maybe he forgot his old pass and then remembered it.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. This was ALL I really wanted to clear up. Honestly, looking around on this forum more, I wish we had cooler forums and cooler people in the states to do something like this. I understand this is just the internet, I know this doesnt have life or death consequences, but im sure if you put yourself in my shoes, you would feel the same way.
NorfIrIon
plays 7-strings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeatonabricks

That's wonderful and all.. But I don't think we really care all that much..

Ok, well since you live in a worthless state, and you have worthless opinions, than you might as well just go ahead and keep being worthless. I think the only things you have going for you is that you like the deftones...or by using their buddy icon, are you helping promote them? Or saying that they suck???
Quote by likeatonabricks
Thanks man, I appreciate it. This was ALL I really wanted to clear up. Honestly, looking around on this forum more, I wish we had cooler forums and cooler people in the states to do something like this. I understand this is just the internet, I know this doesnt have life or death consequences, but im sure if you put yourself in my shoes, you would feel the same way.

Unfortunately the strict border laws prevent any American presence on this site.
StraightxXxEdge
Muddy Boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeatonabricks

Unfortunately the strict border laws prevent any American presence on this site.

LOL, because being from canada is SOOOO Much better than being from the united states. Just so you know, im not from the united states you ignorant ****. Just because I live here, does not mean I was born here. Or is that too complex for your canadian mind to comprehend?
Quote by likeatonabricks

LOL, because being from canada is SOOOO Much better than being from the united states. Just so you know, im not from the united states you ignorant ****. Just because I live here, does not mean I was born here. Or is that too complex for your canadian mind to comprehend?

Whoa, chill out buddy. I think it was a joke.
Hey, asshat, it was a joke. I think you can stop insulting us all now and go back to wherever you came from.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
woah, chill with the hate, wow, off topic, but bricks man yea i understand where your coming from and i would like to clear it up just as you, i was just making sure you werent getting too worked up over a thread u kno? o and ive never been to canada, or actually out of the US, but i wish i could, the more i think of it, america really is largely (not comepletely) a trigger happy corrupted mess lately, and i really do want to see the world, maybe canada is a good starting point? sorry to get off topic myself but i am quite lazy and i didnt wanna start a thread just for that
You know, there is a quote button?

The guy who started the thread before wasn't in the band in question. At least, his profile doesn't say so. But the thread was started a year ago, so this thread is really pointless.

Either way, the band sucks ass.
Quote by Scourge441
You know, there is a quote button?

The guy who started the thread before wasn't in the band in question. At least, his profile doesn't say so. But the thread was started a year ago, so this thread is really pointless.

Either way, the band sucks ass.

This.

All of it.

Read it.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
This thread is officially a waste of the internet. It's a stunningly boring read, with some anti-American sentiments about half way down the page. Overall, I'd give it 2/10, if only because it started out well.

But I'm disappointed.
Okay, see the problem with this is, in the act of saying that you aren't promoting your band...YOU'RE PROMOTING YOUR BAND.

Anyway, i may check you out, or i may not. Either way, this thread is advertising and will be closed.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by webbtje
This thread is officially a waste of the internet. It's a stunningly boring read, with some anti-American sentiments about half way down the page. Overall, I'd give it 2/10, if only because it started out well.

But I'm disappointed.

I must say you sure can write a god review despite being in a ditch and on fire
Good think we don't care and you kinda aren't very good..
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
I say we just close this thread...Problem Solved.

I found it ironic when you said that the other guy was the first man with a brain...even though you have less of one yourself. If you did have one, you would've knew there was quote button.

Just give it up, things happen, you just have to roll with the punches.
Ok, to clear a few things up.
1. likeatonabricks is not a multi.
2. That thread probably wasn't made by a band member.
3. That thread was bumped from 8 months back - that's always quite annoying.
4. I don't know the reason for the thread being closed as I didn't close it but that doesn't really matter.
5. This thread is completely pointless, but I'm glad you found something on the internet that got your band mentioned. No doubt it's a good feeling to know your music is reaching people away from just a local scene.

*Closed*
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic