My Small Bear order finally arrived. On the to do list, a passive ABY switch, tap tempo controller for my DD-20, and my Ringmaster (a Dan Armstrong Green Ringer clone) I will post pics and diagrams for those who are interested. My eventual hope is to have a pedalboard either entirely made up of my builds or at least 70% my own as some of them like delays are pretty difficult to get right. I do have a couple builds/ self modded pedals on now.

Also, I need help coming up with builds. Anyone with schematics/ wiring diagrams is welcome to contribute ideas.

I currently build:

A Tubescreamer from Hell (i.e. more transparency, more gain, true bypass, clipping and bass boost switching)

A kick your mom in the teeth type clean boost (loads of boost on tap). I am working on combining a clean boost and a Rangemaster type treble booster in one enclosure.

Simple Octave Up/ Ring Mod\

AB and ABY switchers. Mine are passive, meaning no batteries (but conversely no LEDS).

I need more ideas......
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
I finished assembling the tap tempo....once i finish decorating it I will have pics
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge