So I'm going to the local music store and getting my guitar set up. I'm also thinking of getting a new pickup while their because these crapshoe Duncan Designed just can't handle metal. Or anything. Especially not pinch harmonics. Or anything that ends in -onic. I've been thinking about the Bill Lawrence USA or xl-100 like Dime used since I'm a big Pantera fan, but I also want to play things in the As I Lay Dying and Chiodos genres as well. I've also considered Blackouts and the EMG 81. This is gonna be the neck pickup atm only, just for leads. My guitar is a Jackson DK1 Dinky, and current amp Roland Microcube. I know people will tell me amp first, but I have heard the difference of pick ups in this amp. My other guitar has a much better harmonic sound too it, unless its just this jackson. =(
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
The Bill Lawrence and beautiful and cheap, do it.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!