If you are a drummer in Terre Haute, Indiana. Pm me pleease..my band I Blame Hollywood is gonna start recording soon but our recently found drummer is not capable of doing the things we need him to. We play hardcore/thrash/ screamo so we need some one who is experienced. were a mix of KSE, Underoath, chiodos, The devil wears prada..and things a long those lines. so yea hit me up if your intersted!

-Shane
iblamehollywood
Not drummer but pointing out that it seems alot of starting bands always need a drummer. Its like the 20th thread today about a band wanting a drummer
Quote by 666nate666
Not drummer but pointing out that it seems alot of starting bands always need a drummer. Its like the 20th thread today about a band wanting a drummer

I know right..i just dont know how there can be such a lack of drummers. everyone here tries to play guitar to 1) be a poser or 2) try to get chicks and it pisses me off that i cant ever find a hardcore drummer
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
I know right..i just dont know how there can be such a lack of drummers. everyone here tries to play guitar to 1) be a poser or 2) try to get chicks and it pisses me off that i cant ever find a hardcore drummer

Kidnap KsE's drummer
Quote by Altoidwithmelon

go ez! =D

ha do i play guitar to be a poser and get chicks mister sizemore? and also this lovely city of terre haute lacks bass players...kinda sad really no drums or bass