Quote by freedoms_stain
Of chocolate milk?

Imma say chocolate.

+1. it's the best.
Soya chocolate milk
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Nestle makes the best chocolate milk.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
ya see in Croatia students get a thing that we call "Iksica(X-ica)"...it's basically a students discount card...you can buy like let's say a carton of milk that would usually cost,like let's say 1 dollar and you buy it for 0.20...i think you get 80% off...anyways my sister had one and she bought a carton of chocolate milks

So i grab on to the sweet pleasure of Chocolate milk...get my straw ready(it's in a carton with a tiny hole covered by tin foil which you,needless to say,puncture with your straw)...the funny thing is....because of the way you drink it...through a tiny hole...you can't actually see what you're drinking...5 seconds later,a couple of coagulated pieces of milk and a nasty reflux...i found out it expired a month and a half ago...

needless to say...i don't really drink chocolate milk since then
Hodam,a stojim...
Nesquik.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I hate chocolate milk.

It looks FANTASTIC and then I'll be like "omg i want some o dat" and then I will get some and then the first sip is always heavenly and then after that I get let down by the awful after-taste and then it sucks from then on.

I'll just stick to looking at it.
Quote by Luizza69
Blood.

Blood and milk is the best, same with blood and energy drinks.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
chocolate milk...
some stay dry and others feel the milk